Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Cullman County

  •   State: 
    Cullman County
    34.131941040330226, -86.86761965931849
      Area total: 
    755.02 sq. mi., 1955.50 sq. km, 483213.44 acres
      Area land: 
    734.74 sq. mi., 1902.97 sq. km, 470234.24 acres
      Area water: 
    20.28 sq. mi., 52.53 sq. km, 12979.20 acres
      Capital seat: 

    Address: 325 2Nd St Se Fl 2
    County Courthouse
    Cullman, AL 35055-3509
    Governing Body: Commission with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Cullman County, Alabama, United States

  •   Population: 
    87,866; Population change: 9.28% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    120 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.30% per 38,310 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $2.58 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Cullman County's population of Alabama of 41,051 residents in 1930 has increased 2,14-fold to 87,866 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.45% female residents and 49.55% male residents live in as of 2020, 65.52% in Cullman County, Alabama are married and the remaining 34.48% are single population.

    As of 2020, 65.52% in Cullman County, Alabama are married and the remaining 34.48% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    39,145 residential units of which 88.70% share occupied residential units.

    30 minutes is the average time that residents in Cullman County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.78% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.60% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.23% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.37% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Cullman County, Alabama 68.82% are owner-occupied homes, another 19.32% are rented apartments, and the remaining 11.86% are vacant.

  • The 68.57% of the population in Cullman County, Alabama who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 81.850%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 16.610%) of those eligible to vote in Cullman County, Alabama.

Skyline of Cullman County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies


1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906


1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Spectrum Store

123 Corporate Dr, Oneonta, NY 13820

Altopia Corporation

1700 7th Ave #116, Seattle, WA 98101

Baumeister LLC

5830 W Thunderbird Rd, Glendale, AZ 85306

Mzinga Inc

230 3rd Ave #2, Waltham, MA 02451

White Cloud Networks (Internet)

663 Main Ave. E, Twin Falls, ID 83301

Landscape of Alabama