Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Tallapoosa County

  •   State: 
    Alabama
      County: 
    Tallapoosa County
      Zips: 
    35011
    36256
    36256
    36850
    36861
    36853
    35010
      Coordinates: 
    32.86240487530895, -85.79750218245864
      Area total: 
    766.25 sq. mi., 1984.59 sq. km, 490402.56 acres
      Area land: 
    716.52 sq. mi., 1855.78 sq. km, 458574.08 acres
      Area water: 
    49.73 sq. mi., 128.81 sq. km, 31828.48 acres
      Established: 
    1832
      Capital seat: 

    Dadeville
    Address: 125 N Broadnax St Rm 131
    County Courthouse
    Dadeville, AL 36853-1300
    Governing Body: Commission with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Tallapoosa County, Alabama, United States

  •   Population: 
    41,311; Population change: -0.73% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    58 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $36,599
      Households: 
    16,827
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.90% per 17,864 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.50%
      Income taxes: 
    5.00%
      GDP: 
    $1.26 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Tallapoosa County's population of Alabama of 31,187 residents in 1930 has increased 1,32-fold to 41,311 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 52.17% female residents and 47.83% male residents live in as of 2020, 59.43% in Tallapoosa County, Alabama are married and the remaining 40.57% are single population.

    As of 2020, 59.43% in Tallapoosa County, Alabama are married and the remaining 40.57% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    22,686 residential units of which 76.59% share occupied residential units.

    26.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Tallapoosa County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    82.15% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.78% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.20% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.89% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Tallapoosa County, Alabama 61.67% are owner-occupied homes, another 18.57% are rented apartments, and the remaining 19.76% are vacant.

  • The 55.93% of the population in Tallapoosa County, Alabama who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 67.920%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 31.400%) of those eligible to vote in Tallapoosa County, Alabama.

Skyline of Tallapoosa County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Xfinity Store by Comcast

106 Bartlett Ave, Exton, PA 19341

Last Mile Connections Inc

61 Broadway, New York, NY 10006

Advanced Stream

3624 6th Ave C, Tacoma, WA 98406

Geotel International

15590 NW 15th Ave, Miami, FL 33169

Comcast Service Center

200 N Minnesota St, New Ulm, MN 56073

Landscape of Alabama