Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Carroll County

  •   State: 
    Arkansas
      County: 
    Carroll County
      Zips: 
    72613
    72660
    72611
    72631
    72631
    72638
    72616
    72632
      Coordinates: 
    36.3410705208237, -93.53816043794146
      Area total: 
    638.70 sq. mi., 1654.22 sq. km, 408767.36 acres
      Area land: 
    630.05 sq. mi., 1631.82 sq. km, 403232.64 acres
      Area water: 
    8.65 sq. mi., 22.40 sq. km, 5534.72 acres
      Established: 
    1833
      Capital seat: 

    Berryville and Eureka Springs
    Address: 210 W Church Ave
    County Courthouse
    Berryville, AR 72616-4222
    Governing Body: Quorum Court with 11 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Carroll County, Arkansas, United States

  •   Population: 
    28,260; Population change: 2.97% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    45 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $31,689
      Households: 
    11,157
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.70% per 12,709 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.00%
      Income taxes: 
    7.00%
      GDP: 
    $775.59 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Carroll County's population of Arkansas of 15,820 residents in 1930 has increased 1,79-fold to 28,260 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.26% female residents and 49.74% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.48% in Carroll County, Arkansas are married and the remaining 38.52% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.48% in Carroll County, Arkansas are married and the remaining 38.52% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    13,853 residential units of which 84.65% share occupied residential units.

    21.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Carroll County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    72.63% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 15.18% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.13% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 7.05% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Carroll County, Arkansas 63.75% are owner-occupied homes, another 23.39% are rented apartments, and the remaining 12.86% are vacant.

  • The 43.19% of the population in Carroll County, Arkansas who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 57.500%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 39.440%) of those eligible to vote in Carroll County, Arkansas.

Skyline of Carroll County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

FairPoint Communications

875 Holt Ave, Manchester, New Hampshire 03109

Little Apple Technologies

112 S Broadway St, Manhattan, MT 59741

Appalachian Mountain Satellite

159 1st Ave, Fayetteville, WV 25840

CenturyLink

127 West Blvd, Williamston, NC 27892

InfoWest, Overton NV Office

196 S Moapa Valley Blvd, Overton, NV 89040

Landscape of Arkansas