Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Craighead County

  •   State: 
    Arkansas
      County: 
    Craighead County
      Zips: 
    72467
    72402
    72467
    72467
    72414
    72405
    72421
    72403
    72411
    72419
    72437
    72447
    72416
    72417
    72404
    72401
      Coordinates: 
    35.83080781590278, -90.63285354985328
      Area total: 
    712.72 sq. mi., 1845.94 sq. km, 456140.80 acres
      Area land: 
    707.30 sq. mi., 1831.91 sq. km, 452673.92 acres
      Area water: 
    5.42 sq. mi., 14.03 sq. km, 3466.88 acres
      Established: 
    1859
      Capital seat: 

    Jonesboro and Lake City
    Address: 511 Union St
    County Courthouse
    Jonesboro, AR 72401-2833
    Governing Body: Quorum Court with 13 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Craighead County, Arkansas, United States

  •   Population: 
    111,231; Population change: 15.33% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    157 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $40,209
      Households: 
    37,410
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.30% per 55,775 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.00%
      Income taxes: 
    7.00%
      GDP: 
    $4.25 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Craighead County's population of Arkansas of 44,740 residents in 1930 has increased 2,49-fold to 111,231 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.29% female residents and 48.71% male residents live in as of 2020, 59.22% in Craighead County, Arkansas are married and the remaining 40.78% are single population.

    As of 2020, 59.22% in Craighead County, Arkansas are married and the remaining 40.78% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    46,739 residential units of which 92.47% share occupied residential units.

    20.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Craighead County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.15% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.49% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.13% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.51% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Craighead County, Arkansas 60.10% are owner-occupied homes, another 32.72% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.18% are vacant.

  • The 63.97% of the population in Craighead County, Arkansas who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 60.970%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 36.470%) of those eligible to vote in Craighead County, Arkansas.

Skyline of Craighead County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

ImOn Communications

101 3rd Ave SW Suite 400, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404

CNET Networks Inc

5 Park Plaza #600, Irvine, CA 92614

Spectrum Store

541 McDonald Rd, Leavenworth, KS 66048

CenturyLink

8700 NE Vancouver Mall Dr, Vancouver, WA 98662

3scale Inc

450 Townsend St #204, San Francisco, CA 94107

Landscape of Arkansas