Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Fulton County

  •   State: 
    Arkansas
      County: 
    Fulton County
      Zips: 
    72520
    72578
    72539
    72538
    72531
    72583
    72554
    72576
      Coordinates: 
    36.38166373712739, -91.81824541196707
      Area total: 
    620.32 sq. mi., 1606.63 sq. km, 397006.08 acres
      Area land: 
    618.19 sq. mi., 1601.10 sq. km, 395640.32 acres
      Area water: 
    2.13 sq. mi., 5.53 sq. km, 1365.76 acres
      Established: 
    1842
      Capital seat: 

    Salem
    Address: 123 N Main St
    County Courthouse
    Salem, AR
    Governing Body: Quorum Court with 9 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Fulton County, Arkansas, United States

  •   Population: 
    12,075; Population change: -1.39% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    20 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $32,332
      Households: 
    4,964
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.10% per 4,924 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    9.00%
      Income taxes: 
    7.00%
      GDP: 
    $176.52 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Fulton County's population of Arkansas of 10,834 residents in 1930 has increased 1,11-fold to 12,075 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.24% female residents and 48.76% male residents live in as of 2020, 67.01% in Fulton County, Arkansas are married and the remaining 32.99% are single population.

    As of 2020, 67.01% in Fulton County, Arkansas are married and the remaining 32.99% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    6,185 residential units of which 80.70% share occupied residential units.

    27.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Fulton County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    77.96% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 15.27% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.09% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.46% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Fulton County, Arkansas 64.69% are owner-occupied homes, another 15.01% are rented apartments, and the remaining 20.30% are vacant.

  • The 45.59% of the population in Fulton County, Arkansas who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 57.780%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 38.900%) of those eligible to vote in Fulton County, Arkansas.

Skyline of Fulton County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Zito Media

308 S Broad St, Emporium, PA 15834

Rainbow Broadband

225 W 34th St #2100, New York, NY 10122

Fancy Bloomers

3644 Reading Ave, Hammonton, NJ 08037

XS Media

115 Cleveland St, Eugene, OR 97402

Hibeam Internet & Voice

1215 Peters Ave, Joplin, MO 64801

Landscape of Arkansas