Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Humboldt County

  •   State: 
    California
      County: 
    Humboldt County
      Zips: 
    95514
    95511
    95534
    95526
    95545
    95550
    95559
    95526
    95526
    95518
    95549
    95537
    95554
    95569
    95571
    95547
    95556
    95528
    95553
    95555
    95564
    95565
    95502
    95558
    95551
    95524
    95589
    95525
    95562
    95546
    95570
    95573
    95560
    95536
    95542
    95519
    95540
    95503
    95521
    95501
      Coordinates: 
    40.705009104093435, -123.91581947074941
      Area total: 
    4052.26 sq. mi., 10495.29 sq. km, 2593443.20 acres
      Area land: 
    3568.14 sq. mi., 9241.43 sq. km, 2283606.40 acres
      Area water: 
    484.12 sq. mi., 1253.86 sq. km, 309836.80 acres
      Established: 
    1853
      Capital seat: 

    Eureka
    Address: 825 5Th
    Eureka, CA
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Humboldt County, California, United States

  •   Population: 
    136,463; Population change: 1.37% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    38 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $38,340
      Households: 
    53,572
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.40% per 59,411 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.25%
      Income taxes: 
    9.30%
      GDP: 
    $5.97 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Humboldt County's population of California of 43,233 residents in 1930 has increased 3,16-fold to 136,463 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.60% female residents and 49.40% male residents live in as of 2020, 49.09% in Humboldt County, California are married and the remaining 50.91% are single population.

    As of 2020, 49.09% in Humboldt County, California are married and the remaining 50.91% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    62,120 residential units of which 90.83% share occupied residential units.

    19.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Humboldt County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    71.64% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.18% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.01% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.51% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Humboldt County, California 52.57% are owner-occupied homes, another 38.31% are rented apartments, and the remaining 9.12% are vacant.

  • The 36.25% of the population in Humboldt County, California who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 33.940%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 62.050%) of those eligible to vote in Humboldt County, California.

Skyline of Humboldt County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Planet PC

4550 S Maryland Pkwy # 16, Las Vegas, NV 89119

HopOne Internet Corporation

8201 Greensboro Dr, McLean, VA 22102

Inter Block Studios Inc

8026 Vantage Dr # 221, San Antonio, TX 78230

iSelect Internet Inc

1420 W Kettleman Ln, Lodi, CA 95242

Spectrum Store

40-24 College Point Blvd, Queens, NY 11354

Landscape of California