Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Riverside County

  •   State: 
    California
      County: 
    Riverside County
      Zips: 
    92248
    92502
    92226
    92554
    92572
    92599
    92514
    92247
    92502
    92513
    92516
    92519
    92202
    92552
    92564
    92531
    92546
    92581
    92556
    92883
    92587
    92235
    92517
    92877
    92567
    92521
    92522
    92587
    92282
    92239
    92255
    92261
    92593
    92263
    92589
    92561
    92585
    92518
    92536
    92518
    92585
    92258
    92548
    92880
    92241
    92585
    92254
    92567
    92223
    92878
    92539
    91752
    92509
    91752
    92551
    92582
    92596
    92274
    92203
    92586
    92320
    92203
    92586
    92587
    92230
    92210
    92549
    92276
    92532
    92555
    92240
    92236
    91752
    92557
    92225
    92883
    92584
    92595
    92583
    92508
    92544
    92545
    92571
    92223
    92220
    92264
    92570
    92881
    92509
    92253
    92880
    92505
    92860
    92543
    92234
    92563
    92270
    92592
    92504
    92530
    92211
    92501
    92591
    92882
    92201
    92553
    92879
    92506
    92262
    92260
    92503
    92590
    92507
    92562
      Coordinates: 
    33.743675118239445, -115.99381783897255
      Area total: 
    7303.16 sq. mi., 18915.10 sq. km, 4674022.40 acres
      Area land: 
    7209.00 sq. mi., 18671.21 sq. km, 4613757.44 acres
      Area water: 
    94.16 sq. mi., 243.88 sq. km, 60264.96 acres
      Elevation: 
    10,843 ft (3,305 m)
      Established: 
    1893
      Capital seat: 

    Riverside
    Address: 4080 Lemon St
    County Administrative Center
    Riverside, CA 92501-3609
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Riverside County, California, United States

  •   Population: 
    2,418,185; Population change: 10.44% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    335 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $58,174
      Households: 
    520,590
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.90% per 1,107,723 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.75%
      Income taxes: 
    9.30%
      GDP: 
    $82.11 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Riverside County's population of California of 141,999 residents in 1930 has increased 11,16-fold to 1,585,055 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.96% female residents and 49.04% male residents live in as of 2020, 54.71% in Riverside County, California are married and the remaining 45.29% are single population.

    As of 2020, 54.71% in Riverside County, California are married and the remaining 45.29% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    848,549 residential units of which 89.95% share occupied residential units.

    33.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Riverside County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    73.59% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 17.53% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.28% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.95% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Riverside County, California 60.68% are owner-occupied homes, another 25.88% are rented apartments, and the remaining 13.45% are vacant.

  • The 42.02% of the population in Riverside County, California who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 47.900%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 50.210%) of those eligible to vote in Riverside County, California.

Skyline of Riverside County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Feragen Appraisal Co

Solvang, CA 93464

Comcast Service Center

200 N Minnesota St, New Ulm, MN 56073

Xfinity Store by Comcast Branded Partner

1123 Freeport Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15238

Brew Master Steve

18103 NE 205th Cir, Battle Ground, WA 98604

Arvig

112 1st Ave NW, Grand Meadow, MN 55936

Landscape of California