Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Arapahoe County

  •   State: 
    Colorado
      County: 
    Arapahoe County
      Zips: 
    80040
    80011
    80165
    80155
    80150
    80151
    80041
    80047
    80155
    80046
    80160
    80113
    80161
    80016
    80247
    80014
    80105
    80018
    80137
    80103
    80121
    80016
    80121
    80110
    80121
    80112
    80015
    80017
    80111
    80247
    80122
    80015
    80013
    80111
    80016
    80122
    80010
    80113
    80012
    80011
    80112
    80110
    80120
    80014
    80112
    80111
      Coordinates: 
    39.649770402928965, -104.33927653516247
      Area total: 
    805.46 sq. mi., 2086.13 sq. km, 515493.76 acres
      Area land: 
    797.96 sq. mi., 2066.71 sq. km, 510694.40 acres
      Area water: 
    7.50 sq. mi., 19.42 sq. km, 4799.36 acres
      Established: 
    1861
      Capital seat: 

    Littleton
    Address: 5334 S Prince St
    County Administration Building
    Littleton, CO 80120-1136
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Arapahoe County, Colorado, United States

  •   Population: 
    655,070; Population change: 14.52% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    821 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $60,787
      Households: 
    5,519
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.90% per 366,768 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.10%
      Income taxes: 
    4.63%
      GDP: 
    $45.20 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Arapahoe County's population of Colorado of 3,204 residents in 1930 has increased 4,17-fold to 13,359 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.91% female residents and 50.09% male residents live in as of 2020, 65.38% in Arapahoe County, Colorado are married and the remaining 34.62% are single population.

    As of 2020, 65.38% in Arapahoe County, Colorado are married and the remaining 34.62% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    262,493 residential units of which 95.32% share occupied residential units.

    28.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Arapahoe County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.81% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.61% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 3.02% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.55% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Arapahoe County, Colorado 65.93% are owner-occupied homes, another 29.43% are rented apartments, and the remaining 4.65% are vacant.

  • The 55.35% of the population in Arapahoe County, Colorado who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 42.780%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 55.690%) of those eligible to vote in Arapahoe County, Colorado.

Skyline of Arapahoe County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Axia Technology Partners

10555 Group 1001 Way, Zionsville, IN 46077

Comcast Business Solutions Provider

31531 State Rte 20 Suite 2, Oak Harbor, WA 98277

Xfinity Store by Comcast

1050 Kacey Dr, Hinesville, GA 31313

The Pink Pigs

1208 County Rd 315, Melrose, FL 32666

Spectrum Store

1150 San Fernando Rd Suite 110, San Fernando, CA 91340

Landscape of Colorado