Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

El Paso County

  •   State: 
    Colorado
      County: 
    El Paso County
      Zips: 
    80946
    80977
    80841
    80934
    80960
    80931
    80938
    80950
    80902
    80912
    80902
    80932
    80935
    80949
    80970
    80933
    80936
    80914
    80962
    80928
    80930
    80832
    80901
    80864
    80913
    80833
    80927
    80951
    80929
    80926
    80939
    80819
    80925
    80914
    80809
    80840
    80924
    80831
    80106
    80913
    80133
    80808
    80829
    80911
    80922
    80923
    80908
    80831
    80817
    80916
    80921
    80917
    80910
    80905
    80132
    80915
    80919
    80904
    80906
    80920
    80907
    80909
    80918
    80903
      Coordinates: 
    38.83210530874664, -104.52550238624154
      Area total: 
    2129.59 sq. mi., 5515.60 sq. km, 1362935.04 acres
      Area land: 
    2126.85 sq. mi., 5508.51 sq. km, 1361183.36 acres
      Area water: 
    2.74 sq. mi., 7.09 sq. km, 1751.68 acres
      Established: 
    1861
      Capital seat: 

    Colorado Springs
    Address: 200 S Cascade Ave
    Centennial Hall
    Colorado Springs, CO 80903-2202
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • El Paso County, Colorado, United States

  •   Population: 
    730,395; Population change: 17.38% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    343 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $56,266
      Households: 
    7,978
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.30% per 344,120 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.40%
      Income taxes: 
    4.63%
      GDP: 
    $33.39 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • El Paso County's population of Colorado of 6,580 residents in 1930 has increased 3,96-fold to 26,062 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.03% female residents and 49.97% male residents live in as of 2020, 71.60% in El Paso County, Colorado are married and the remaining 28.40% are single population.

    As of 2020, 71.60% in El Paso County, Colorado are married and the remaining 28.40% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    287,459 residential units of which 94.86% share occupied residential units.

    24.9 minutes is the average time that residents in El Paso County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.58% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.66% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.79% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.25% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in El Paso County, Colorado 62.71% are owner-occupied homes, another 29.35% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.94% are vacant.

  • The 55.35% of the population in El Paso County, Colorado who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 58.690%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 39.860%) of those eligible to vote in El Paso County, Colorado.

Skyline of El Paso County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Net 2 Technology Group

680 Louis Dr, Warminster, PA 18974

Veracity Networks

357 S 670 W, Lindon, UT 84042

Internet Marketing Group

1509 Lilac Cir, Ashland, OR 97520

Xfinity Store by Comcast Branded Partner

2866 Chapel Hill Rd, Douglasville, GA 30135

Fancy Bloomers

3644 Reading Ave, Hammonton, NJ 08037

Landscape of Colorado