Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Larimer County

  •   State: 
    Colorado
      County: 
    Larimer County
      Zips: 
    80541
    80511
    80532
    80539
    80527
    80515
    80522
    80524
    80523
    80545
    80528
    80512
    80536
    80547
    80535
    80549
    80513
    80528
    80521
    80517
    80526
    80538
    80537
    80524
    80525
      Coordinates: 
    40.66641914191403, -105.46114604666754
      Area total: 
    2634.00 sq. mi., 6822.03 sq. km, 1685761.28 acres
      Area land: 
    2595.78 sq. mi., 6723.03 sq. km, 1661296.00 acres
      Area water: 
    38.23 sq. mi., 99.01 sq. km, 24465.28 acres
      Established: 
    1861
      Capital seat: 

    Fort Collins
    Address: 200 W Oak St
    Fort Collins, CO 80521-2713
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Larimer County, Colorado, United States

  •   Population: 
    359,066; Population change: 19.84% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    138 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $55,176
      Households: 
    6,641
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.30% per 203,683 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.70%
      Income taxes: 
    4.63%
      GDP: 
    $18.27 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Larimer County's population of Colorado of 36,008 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,4-fold to 14,555 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.66% female residents and 50.34% male residents live in as of 2020, 55.70% in Larimer County, Colorado are married and the remaining 44.30% are single population.

    As of 2020, 55.70% in Larimer County, Colorado are married and the remaining 44.30% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    158,769 residential units of which 90.92% share occupied residential units.

    23.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Larimer County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    77.63% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.72% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.74% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.32% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Larimer County, Colorado 62.04% are owner-occupied homes, another 27.74% are rented apartments, and the remaining 10.22% are vacant.

  • The 55.35% of the population in Larimer County, Colorado who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 44.260%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 53.990%) of those eligible to vote in Larimer County, Colorado.

Skyline of Larimer County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Spectrum Store

2668 Crossing Cir Suite D, Traverse City, MI 49684

Leads2Results

951 Yamato Rd #104, Boca Raton, FL 33431

Spectrum Store

5084 Fayetteville Rd, Lumberton, NC 28358

Velocity Online

215 W Carolina St, Tallahassee, FL 32301

Broadband Centric

60 Hudson St, New York, NY 10013

Landscape of Colorado