Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Mesa County

  •   State: 
    Colorado
      County: 
    Mesa County
      Zips: 
    81646
    81502
    81523
    81522
    81643
    81525
    81527
    81630
    81624
    81524
    81520
    81526
    81503
    81507
    81521
    81504
    81506
    81505
    81501
      Coordinates: 
    39.018290471948674, -108.46644009578652
      Area total: 
    3341.07 sq. mi., 8653.34 sq. km, 2138287.36 acres
      Area land: 
    3328.92 sq. mi., 8621.85 sq. km, 2130505.60 acres
      Area water: 
    12.16 sq. mi., 31.49 sq. km, 7781.76 acres
      Established: 
    1883
      Capital seat: 

    Grand Junction
    Address: 544 Rood Avenue
    Old Courthouse
    Grand Junction, CO 81501-2642
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Mesa County, Colorado, United States

  •   Population: 
    155,703; Population change: 6.12% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    47 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $48,555
      Households: 
    463
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.50% per 75,551 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.65%
      Income taxes: 
    4.63%
      GDP: 
    $6.21 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Mesa County's population of Colorado of 640 residents in 1930 has increased 1,35-fold to 865 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.01% female residents and 50.99% male residents live in as of 2020, 66.96% in Mesa County, Colorado are married and the remaining 33.04% are single population.

    As of 2020, 66.96% in Mesa County, Colorado are married and the remaining 33.04% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    67,407 residential units of which 93.66% share occupied residential units.

    20.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Mesa County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    77.00% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.91% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.46% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.44% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Mesa County, Colorado 70.27% are owner-occupied homes, another 24.34% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.39% are vacant.

  • The 55.35% of the population in Mesa County, Colorado who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 64.020%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 34.480%) of those eligible to vote in Mesa County, Colorado.

Skyline of Mesa County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Dialogworks

353 Bartlett St, San Francisco, CA 94110

Leads2Results

951 Yamato Rd #104, Boca Raton, FL 33431

Xfinity Store by Comcast Branded Partner

850 Herndon Ave Suite 101A, Clovis, CA 93612

Cyber Hotline

10474 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90025

Comteck

210 N Main St, Sweetser, IN 46987

Landscape of Colorado