Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Routt County

  •   State: 
    Colorado
      County: 
    Routt County
      Zips: 
    80469
    80479
    80469
    80488
    80463
    80428
    80483
    80477
    80467
    81639
    80487
      Coordinates: 
    40.485067936152234, -106.99119320244864
      Area total: 
    2368.13 sq. mi., 6133.43 sq. km, 1515605.12 acres
      Area land: 
    2362.02 sq. mi., 6117.60 sq. km, 1511692.80 acres
      Area water: 
    6.11 sq. mi., 15.83 sq. km, 3912.32 acres
      Established: 
    1877
      Capital seat: 

    Steamboat Springs
    Address: PO BOX 773598
    County Courthouse
    Steamboat Springs, CO 80477-3598
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Routt County, Colorado, United States

  •   Population: 
    24,829; Population change: 5.61% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    11 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $68,808
      Households: 
    2,822
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.90% per 16,206 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.40%
      Income taxes: 
    4.63%
      GDP: 
    $1.74 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Routt County's population of Colorado of 6,250 residents in 1930 has increased 1,02-fold to 6,368 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.91% female residents and 50.09% male residents live in as of 2020, 57.41% in Routt County, Colorado are married and the remaining 42.59% are single population.

    As of 2020, 57.41% in Routt County, Colorado are married and the remaining 42.59% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    16,511 residential units of which 62.92% share occupied residential units.

    20.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Routt County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    69.18% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 15.50% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.89% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 6.09% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Routt County, Colorado 47.70% are owner-occupied homes, another 20.03% are rented apartments, and the remaining 32.27% are vacant.

  • The 55.35% of the population in Routt County, Colorado who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 35.800%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 62.660%) of those eligible to vote in Routt County, Colorado.

Skyline of Routt County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

MetroNet Lebanon

103 S Meridian St, Lebanon, IN 46052

Internet Marketing Group

1509 Lilac Cir, Ashland, OR 97520

NetNearU

711 Ashford Hills Dr, Bryan, TX 77801

Network Innovations

14 Brimbal Hills Dr, Beverly, MA 01915

Spectrum Store

24 Circle Dr, McKenzie, TN 38201

Landscape of Colorado