Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Jackson County

  •   State: 
    Florida
      County: 
    Jackson County
      Zips: 
    32432
    32447
    32423
    32426
    32443
    32445
    32420
    32442
    32431
    32460
    32440
    32448
    32446
      Coordinates: 
    30.795391265024953, -85.2154597287027
      Area total: 
    954.56 sq. mi., 2472.31 sq. km, 610920.96 acres
      Area land: 
    918.18 sq. mi., 2378.07 sq. km, 587633.28 acres
      Area water: 
    36.39 sq. mi., 94.24 sq. km, 23287.68 acres
      Established: 
    1822
      Capital seat: 

    Marianna
    Address: 2864 Madison Street
    County Administration Building
    Marianna, FL 32448-4610
    Governing Body: County Commission with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Jackson County, Florida, United States

  •   Population: 
    47,319; Population change: -4.88% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    52 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $36,598
      Households: 
    5,260
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.40% per 17,231 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.50%
      GDP: 
    $1.41 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Jackson County's population of Florida of 13,408 residents in 1930 has increased 1,08-fold to 14,510 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 43.68% female residents and 56.32% male residents live in as of 2020, 55.88% in Jackson County, Florida are married and the remaining 44.12% are single population.

    As of 2020, 55.88% in Jackson County, Florida are married and the remaining 44.12% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    19,882 residential units of which 85.92% share occupied residential units.

    25.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Jackson County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.85% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.26% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.19% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.23% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Jackson County, Florida 67.96% are owner-occupied homes, another 18.57% are rented apartments, and the remaining 13.46% are vacant.

  • The 40.17% of the population in Jackson County, Florida who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 63.470%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 35.490%) of those eligible to vote in Jackson County, Florida.

Skyline of Jackson County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Xfinity Store by Comcast

10132 Reisterstown Rd #20, Owings Mills, MD 21117

SpeedyQuick Networks Inc

357 E Watertower Ln # E, Meridian, ID 83642

Comcast Service Center

405 Kiroli Rd, West Monroe, LA 71291

The Pink Pigs

1208 County Rd 315, Melrose, FL 32666

Spectrum Store

1 Mills Cir Unit 604 - Level 1, Ontario, CA 91764

Landscape of Florida