Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Lake County

  •   State: 
    Florida
      County: 
    Lake County
      Zips: 
    34729
    32757
    34789
    34749
    32776
    34713
    32756
    32158
    32727
    34712
    34755
    34797
    32735
    32767
    34762
    34705
    32702
    34756
    34753
    34737
    32102
    32163
    34715
    32159
    32736
    32776
    34715
    34714
    34731
    32784
    34788
    34736
    32726
    32159
    32778
    32757
    34748
    34711
      Coordinates: 
    28.761471502431906, -81.71132515219236
      Area total: 
    1156.95 sq. mi., 2996.48 sq. km, 740445.44 acres
      Area land: 
    950.76 sq. mi., 2462.45 sq. km, 608485.12 acres
      Area water: 
    206.19 sq. mi., 534.02 sq. km, 131960.32 acres
      Established: 
    1887
      Capital seat: 

    Tavares
    Address: 315 W Main St
    Administration Building
    Tavares, FL 32778-3813
    Governing Body: County Commission with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Lake County, Florida, United States

  •   Population: 
    383,956; Population change: 29.26% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    404 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $46,620
      Households: 
    271,924
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.90% per 154,028 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      GDP: 
    $8.47 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Lake County's population of Florida of 14,990 residents in 1930 has increased 50,76-fold to 760,822 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.48% female residents and 49.52% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.67% in Lake County, Florida are married and the remaining 36.33% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.67% in Lake County, Florida are married and the remaining 36.33% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    177,628 residential units of which 88.34% share occupied residential units.

    30.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Lake County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.35% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.75% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.40% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.25% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Lake County, Florida 70.77% are owner-occupied homes, another 15.59% are rented apartments, and the remaining 13.64% are vacant.

  • The 38.38% of the population in Lake County, Florida who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 56.360%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 42.840%) of those eligible to vote in Lake County, Florida.

Skyline of Lake County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

PTCI Panhandle Telephone

721 W 7th Ave, Spearman, TX 79081

Tea Time Beverages & Events

1150 Seventh Ave, San Diego, CA 92101

Xfinity Store by Comcast

13826 E Indiana Ave Ste 200, Spokane Valley, WA 99216

Presence Unlimited LLC

132 Stage Rd, Monroe, NY 10950

Twin Lakes

200 Telephone Ln, Gainesboro, TN 38562

Landscape of Florida