Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Douglas County

  •   State: 
    Georgia
      County: 
    Douglas County
      Zips: 
    30133
    30154
    30187
    30122
    30134
    30135
      Coordinates: 
    33.70181805434024, -84.76798662741227
      Area total: 
    201.07 sq. mi., 520.78 sq. km, 128687.36 acres
      Area land: 
    200.14 sq. mi., 518.36 sq. km, 128088.32 acres
      Area water: 
    0.94 sq. mi., 2.42 sq. km, 599.04 acres
      Established: 
    1870
      Capital seat: 

    Douglasville
    Address: 8700 Hospital Dr
    County Courthouse
    Douglasville, GA 30134-2264
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Douglas County, Georgia, United States

  •   Population: 
    144,237; Population change: 8.94% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    721 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $56,507
      Households: 
    4,612
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.40% per 72,297 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $4.08 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Douglas County's population of Georgia of 18,285 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,59-fold to 10,854 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 53.30% female residents and 46.70% male residents live in as of 2020, 54.13% in Douglas County, Georgia are married and the remaining 45.87% are single population.

    As of 2020, 54.13% in Douglas County, Georgia are married and the remaining 45.87% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    53,885 residential units of which 94.69% share occupied residential units.

    35.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Douglas County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.34% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 14.14% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.54% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.41% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Douglas County, Georgia 70.62% are owner-occupied homes, another 22.40% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.98% are vacant.

  • The 42.54% of the population in Douglas County, Georgia who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 48.580%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 50.410%) of those eligible to vote in Douglas County, Georgia.

Skyline of Douglas County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Midwest Connections Inc

402 E Main St, Chanute, KS 66720

Advanced Internet Services

7109 Timberlake Rd STE 201, Lynchburg, VA 24502

Apps Communications Inc

10470 164th Pl, Orland Park, IL 60467

Eclickperformance.Com

111 W Washington St, Chicago, IL 60602

Master Vision Cable

22126 State Rte 86, Cambridge Springs, PA 16403

Landscape of Georgia