Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Liberty County

  •   State: 
    Liberty County
    31.807229281248866, -81.4562532108426
      Area total: 
    602.53 sq. mi., 1560.54 sq. km, 385617.28 acres
      Area land: 
    516.47 sq. mi., 1337.65 sq. km, 330540.80 acres
      Area water: 
    86.06 sq. mi., 222.89 sq. km, 55076.48 acres
      Capital seat: 

    Address: 100 Main Street
    County Courthouse
    Hinesville, GA
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Liberty County, Georgia, United States

  •   Population: 
    65,256; Population change: 2.84% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    126 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.20% per 25,741 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $3.19 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Liberty County's population of Georgia of 7,847 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,98-fold to 7,690 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.39% female residents and 48.61% male residents live in as of 2020, 58.68% in Liberty County, Georgia are married and the remaining 41.32% are single population.

    As of 2020, 58.68% in Liberty County, Georgia are married and the remaining 41.32% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    26,564 residential units of which 88.14% share occupied residential units.

    23.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Liberty County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    73.13% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 17.58% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.37% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.57% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Liberty County, Georgia 43.52% are owner-occupied homes, another 40.24% are rented apartments, and the remaining 16.23% are vacant.

  • The 21.10% of the population in Liberty County, Georgia who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 35.540%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 63.870%) of those eligible to vote in Liberty County, Georgia.

Skyline of Liberty County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies


1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906


1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

ContentActive LLC

3900 Essex Ln, Houston, TX 77027

Xfinity Store by Comcast

699 Ponce De Leon Ave NE Suite 17, Atlanta, GA 30308

Sacred Heart Telephone Co

233 2nd Ave, Sacred Heart, MN 56285

Innernet Inc

166 S Main St, Chambersburg, PA 17201

Spectrum Store

433 Center St, Ludlow, MA 01056

Landscape of Georgia