Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Richmond County

  •   State: 
    Georgia
      County: 
    Richmond County
      Zips: 
    30914
    30812
    30919
    30917
    30805
    30905
    30905
    30912
    30815
    30904
    30906
    30901
    30909
      Coordinates: 
    33.35963259779984, -82.07354802696163
      Area total: 
    328.59 sq. mi., 851.03 sq. km, 210294.40 acres
      Area land: 
    324.33 sq. mi., 840.02 sq. km, 207572.48 acres
      Area water: 
    4.25 sq. mi., 11.01 sq. km, 2721.92 acres
      Established: 
    1777
      Capital seat: 

    Augusta
    Address: 530 Greene St
    City/County Building
    Augusta, GA 30901-4480
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 10 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Richmond County, Georgia, United States

  •   Population: 
    206,607; Population change: 3.02% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    637 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $37,849
      Households: 
    28,757
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.60% per 85,112 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $11.56 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Richmond County's population of Georgia of 7,247 residents in 1930 has increased 12,91-fold to 93,570 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.42% female residents and 49.58% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.55% in Richmond County, Georgia are married and the remaining 37.45% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.55% in Richmond County, Georgia are married and the remaining 37.45% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    92,057 residential units of which 89.47% share occupied residential units.

    23.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Richmond County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    77.41% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 14.56% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.27% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.41% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Richmond County, Georgia 51.40% are owner-occupied homes, another 36.38% are rented apartments, and the remaining 12.22% are vacant.

  • The 44.74% of the population in Richmond County, Georgia who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 33.800%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 65.600%) of those eligible to vote in Richmond County, Georgia.

Skyline of Richmond County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Jest Technologies

400 E 3rd St #3, Bloomington, IN 47401

Electronic Towne Crier

330 Chestnut Ave, Bakersfield, CA 93305

Internet Media Services Inc

1434 6th St #2, Santa Monica, CA 90401

Vision Net Ltd

3241 Superior Ave, Cleveland, OH 44114

Mainely Wired

84 W Front St, Skowhegan, ME 04976

Landscape of Georgia