Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Ada County

  •   State: 
    Idaho
      County: 
    Ada County
      Zips: 
    83735
    83715
    83717
    83729
    83711
    83708
    83719
    83680
    83653
    83720
    83724
    83701
    83707
    83725
    83669
    83716
    83634
    83712
    83714
    83703
    83714
    83713
    83646
    83616
    83705
    83706
    83709
    83704
    83642
    83702
      Coordinates: 
    43.45109981075579, -116.24116671011281
      Area total: 
    1060.57 sq. mi., 2746.86 sq. km, 678765.44 acres
      Area land: 
    1052.01 sq. mi., 2724.70 sq. km, 673288.32 acres
      Area water: 
    8.56 sq. mi., 22.16 sq. km, 5477.12 acres
      Established: 
    1864
      Capital seat: 

    Boise
    Address: 200 W Front St
    County Courthouse
    Boise, ID 83702-7300
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Ada County, Idaho, United States

  •   Population: 
    494,967; Population change: 26.15% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    470 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $56,738
      Households: 
    1,525
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.40% per 257,677 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    7.80%
      GDP: 
    $26.47 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Ada County's population of Idaho of 2,867 residents in 1930 has increased 1,53-fold to 4,379 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.58% female residents and 50.42% male residents live in as of 2020, 68.37% in Ada County, Idaho are married and the remaining 31.63% are single population.

    As of 2020, 68.37% in Ada County, Idaho are married and the remaining 31.63% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    196,901 residential units of which 95.22% share occupied residential units.

    21.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Ada County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.85% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.14% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.66% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.52% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Ada County, Idaho 69.07% are owner-occupied homes, another 24.71% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.21% are vacant.

  • The 41.91% of the population in Ada County, Idaho who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 51.630%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 45.490%) of those eligible to vote in Ada County, Idaho.

Skyline of Ada County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Other Worlds Educational Enterprises LLC

1080 N Center St, Woodland Park, CO 80863

Netblast

7154 S Kendall Ct, Littleton, CO 80128

Tek Data Systems Co

1111 W Park Ave #3, Libertyville, IL 60048

Worldwide Internet

5715 Riverdale Rd, Riverdale, MD 20737

Northwoods Connect - High Speed Internet

506 Evergreen St, Rhinelander, WI 54501

Landscape of Idaho