Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Bonner County

  •   State: 
    Idaho
      County: 
    Bonner County
      Zips: 
    83809
    83825
    83841
    83848
    83813
    83840
    83856
    83821
    83804
    83836
    83811
    83822
    83860
    83852
    83856
    83864
      Coordinates: 
    48.300024968614245, -116.60106154194641
      Area total: 
    1918.13 sq. mi., 4967.94 sq. km, 1227604.48 acres
      Area land: 
    1733.23 sq. mi., 4489.06 sq. km, 1109269.76 acres
      Area water: 
    184.90 sq. mi., 478.88 sq. km, 118334.72 acres
      Established: 
    1907
      Capital seat: 

    Sandpoint
    Address: 215 S 1St Ave
    County Courthouse
    Sandpoint, ID 83864-1305
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Bonner County, Idaho, United States

  •   Population: 
    47,110; Population change: 15.25% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    27 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $44,203
      Households: 
    35,899
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.50% per 21,119 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    7.80%
      GDP: 
    $1.39 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Bonner County's population of Idaho of 19,664 residents in 1930 has increased 6,3-fold to 123,964 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.92% female residents and 50.08% male residents live in as of 2020, 64.21% in Bonner County, Idaho are married and the remaining 35.79% are single population.

    As of 2020, 64.21% in Bonner County, Idaho are married and the remaining 35.79% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    26,312 residential units of which 74.56% share occupied residential units.

    27.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Bonner County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    73.01% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 14.13% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.34% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 6.66% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Bonner County, Idaho 62.23% are owner-occupied homes, another 17.84% are rented apartments, and the remaining 19.94% are vacant.

  • The 21.88% of the population in Bonner County, Idaho who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 57.010%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 40.100%) of those eligible to vote in Bonner County, Idaho.

Skyline of Bonner County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Spectrum Store

2305 W Kathleen Ave, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815

Superb Internet Corporation - DCA2

8201 Greensboro Dr. LL, Lower Level, McLean, VA 22102

Super Future Web Multiservices

25883 N Park Ave a220666, Elkhart, IN 46514

Stuffed Safari

2951 Stanton St, Springfield, IL 62703

iBMG Pro

11117 Carlota St, San Diego, CA 92129

Landscape of Idaho