Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Canyon County

  •   State: 
    Idaho
      County: 
    Canyon County
      Zips: 
    83630
    83652
    83606
    83656
    83626
    83641
    83676
    83660
    83644
    83607
    83686
    83651
    83605
    83687
      Coordinates: 
    43.62508693425685, -116.70926991844348
      Area total: 
    603.70 sq. mi., 1563.57 sq. km, 386366.08 acres
      Area land: 
    587.05 sq. mi., 1520.45 sq. km, 375710.08 acres
      Area water: 
    16.65 sq. mi., 43.12 sq. km, 10656.00 acres
      Established: 
    1892
      Capital seat: 

    Caldwell
    Address: 1115 Albany St
    County Courthouse
    Caldwell, ID 83605-3522
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Canyon County, Idaho, United States

  •   Population: 
    231,105; Population change: 22.33% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    394 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $43,224
      Households: 
    2,491
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.90% per 105,981 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    7.80%
      GDP: 
    $5.84 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Canyon County's population of Idaho of 2,121 residents in 1930 has increased 3,31-fold to 7,027 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.79% female residents and 50.21% male residents live in as of 2020, 69.43% in Canyon County, Idaho are married and the remaining 30.57% are single population.

    As of 2020, 69.43% in Canyon County, Idaho are married and the remaining 30.57% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    81,013 residential units of which 96.07% share occupied residential units.

    24.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Canyon County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    77.90% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 14.01% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.28% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.73% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Canyon County, Idaho 70.06% are owner-occupied homes, another 23.16% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.79% are vacant.

  • The 39.07% of the population in Canyon County, Idaho who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 66.070%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 31.130%) of those eligible to vote in Canyon County, Idaho.

Skyline of Canyon County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Visualware Inc

937 Sierra St, Turlock, CA 95380

DM-Tech Internet

1413 Solano St, Corning, CA 96021

Sacramental Blessings Store

29 Abington Ave, Peabody, MA 01960

LHTC Broadband

868 Indian Creek Valley Rd, Indian Head, PA 15446

Suddenlink

1538 E Prien Lake Rd, Lake Charles, LA 70601

Landscape of Idaho