Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Twin Falls County

  •   State: 
    Twin Falls County
    42.35587580994853, -114.66714853149908
      Area total: 
    1928.69 sq. mi., 4995.28 sq. km, 1234359.68 acres
      Area land: 
    1921.71 sq. mi., 4977.20 sq. km, 1229893.12 acres
      Area water: 
    6.98 sq. mi., 18.08 sq. km, 4466.56 acres
      Capital seat: 

    Twin Falls
    Address: 425 Shoshone St N
    County Courthouse
    Twin Falls, ID 83301-6153
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Twin Falls County, Idaho, United States

  •   Population: 
    90,046; Population change: 16.59% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    47 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.30% per 41,250 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $3.58 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Twin Falls County's population of Idaho of 3,488 residents in 1930 has increased 3,37-fold to 11,746 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 48.85% female residents and 51.15% male residents live in as of 2020, 67.39% in Twin Falls County, Idaho are married and the remaining 32.61% are single population.

    As of 2020, 67.39% in Twin Falls County, Idaho are married and the remaining 32.61% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    34,693 residential units of which 94.43% share occupied residential units.

    18.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Twin Falls County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.43% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.22% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.73% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.56% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Twin Falls County, Idaho 63.97% are owner-occupied homes, another 29.14% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.89% are vacant.

  • The 46.92% of the population in Twin Falls County, Idaho who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 66.520%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 30.130%) of those eligible to vote in Twin Falls County, Idaho.

Skyline of Twin Falls County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies


1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906


1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Spectrum Store

4174 Worth Ave, Columbus, OH 43219

The Bell Collection by Jewelry John

214 N Lampasas St, Round Rock, TX 78664

ServiceHub Corporation

Cupertino, CA 95015

Clear Sail Communications

3950 Braxton Dr, Houston, TX 77063

Mercury Networks

6004 Highview Dr, Fort Wayne, IN 46818

Landscape of Idaho