Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

McDonough County

Mc Donough County

  •   State: 
    Illinois
      County: 
    McDonough County
      Zips: 
    61416
    62374
    61470
    61475
    61411
    61440
    61438
    61420
    62326
    61422
    61455
      Coordinates: 
    40.45623117664668, -90.67787767103538
      Area total: 
    590.10 sq. mi., 1528.35 sq. km, 377664.00 acres
      Area land: 
    589.32 sq. mi., 1526.34 sq. km, 377166.72 acres
      Area water: 
    0.78 sq. mi., 2.01 sq. km, 497.28 acres
      Established: 
    1826
      Capital seat: 

    Macomb
    Address: 1 Courthouse Sq
    County Courthouse
    Macomb, IL 61455-2271
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 21 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • McDonough County, Illinois, United States

  •   Population: 
    27,238; Population change: -16.48% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    46 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $37,538
      Households: 
    111,499
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.10% per 12,819 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.25%
      Income taxes: 
    3.00%
      GDP: 
    $1.12 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • McDonough County's population of Illinois of 35,079 residents in 1930 has increased 8,84-fold to 310,229 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.76% female residents and 50.24% male residents live in as of 2020, 67.28% in McDonough County, Illinois are married and the remaining 32.72% are single population.

    As of 2020, 67.28% in McDonough County, Illinois are married and the remaining 32.72% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    13,609 residential units of which 84.35% share occupied residential units.

    17 minutes is the average time that residents in McDonough County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    71.97% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.56% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.41% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.13% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in McDonough County, Illinois 54.42% are owner-occupied homes, another 33.13% are rented apartments, and the remaining 12.45% are vacant.

  • The 34.39% of the population in McDonough County, Illinois who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 46.430%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 52.010%) of those eligible to vote in McDonough County, Illinois.

Skyline of McDonough County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

AT&T U-verse Inc

23978 Connecticut St # A, Hayward, CA 94545

Harmony Multi Media

209 Shardan Ave, Curwensville, PA 16833

Stratus Networks

4700 N Prospect Rd #8, Peoria Heights, IL 61616

Premium Quality Auto Accessories Inc

4030 Mustang Rd, Melbourne, FL 32934

Verizon Wireless Depot / Premium Retailer

326 Garden St, Carlstadt, NJ 07072

Landscape of Illinois