Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Noble County

  •   State: 
    Indiana
      County: 
    Noble County
      Zips: 
    46796
    46760
    46794
    46732
    46784
    46763
    46710
    46701
    46767
    46755
      Coordinates: 
    41.398599399581265, -85.4174668396256
      Area total: 
    417.43 sq. mi., 1081.15 sq. km, 267157.12 acres
      Area land: 
    410.84 sq. mi., 1064.08 sq. km, 262940.16 acres
      Area water: 
    6.59 sq. mi., 17.06 sq. km, 4216.96 acres
      Established: 
    1835
      Capital seat: 

    Albion
    Address: 101 N Orange St
    County Courthouse
    Albion, IN 46701-1052
    Governing Body: County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Noble County, Indiana, United States

  •   Population: 
    47,457; Population change: -0.17% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    116 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $47,525
      Households: 
    2,315
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.40% per 22,709 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    3.40%
      GDP: 
    $1.75 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Noble County's population of Indiana of 3,747 residents in 1930 has increased 1,59-fold to 5,940 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.44% female residents and 49.56% male residents live in as of 2020, 64.64% in Noble County, Indiana are married and the remaining 35.36% are single population.

    As of 2020, 64.64% in Noble County, Indiana are married and the remaining 35.36% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    20,049 residential units of which 89.69% share occupied residential units.

    23.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Noble County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.98% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.74% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.30% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.68% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Noble County, Indiana 69.74% are owner-occupied homes, another 19.57% are rented apartments, and the remaining 10.69% are vacant.

  • The 28.50% of the population in Noble County, Indiana who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 56.990%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 41.620%) of those eligible to vote in Noble County, Indiana.

Skyline of Noble County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Spectrum Store

3837 NY-31, Liverpool, NY 13090

Fork Networking

921 SW Washington St, Portland, OR 97205

Douglas Fast Net

2350 NW Aviation Dr, Roseburg, OR 97470

Air Advantage

465 N Franklin St UNIT C, Frankenmuth, MI 48734

TISD Inc

510 N Virginia St, Port Lavaca, TX 77979

Landscape of Indiana