Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Christian County

  •   State: 
    Christian County
    36.89418051556543, -87.490380633953
      Area total: 
    724.04 sq. mi., 1875.26 sq. km, 463387.52 acres
      Area land: 
    717.51 sq. mi., 1858.34 sq. km, 459206.40 acres
      Area water: 
    6.53 sq. mi., 16.92 sq. km, 4181.12 acres
      Capital seat: 

    Address: 511 S Main St
    County Courthouse
    Hopkinsville, KY 42240-2368
    Governing Body: Magistrate Fiscal Court with 8 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Christian County, Kentucky, United States

  •   Population: 
    72,748; Population change: -1.63% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    101 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.80% per 24,587 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $5.32 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Christian County's population of Kentucky of 17,640 residents in 1930 has increased 2,1-fold to 36,972 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.57% female residents and 48.43% male residents live in as of 2020, 64.25% in Christian County, Kentucky are married and the remaining 35.75% are single population.

    As of 2020, 64.25% in Christian County, Kentucky are married and the remaining 35.75% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    29,206 residential units of which 90.51% share occupied residential units.

    19.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Christian County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    75.09% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.84% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.64% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.55% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Christian County, Kentucky 53.26% are owner-occupied homes, another 40.71% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.03% are vacant.

  • The 43.81% of the population in Christian County, Kentucky who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 60.140%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 38.980%) of those eligible to vote in Christian County, Kentucky.

Skyline of Christian County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies


1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906


1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Strada Communications LLC

224 13th St, Rapids City, IL 61278

Tradebit Inc

3422 Old Capitol Trail #717, Wilmington, DE 19808

Jade Enterprises

5316 53rd Ave E LOT V4, Bradenton, FL 34203

PhoneGuys Voice & Data Systems Inc

18202 Gothard St, Huntington Beach, CA 92648

Ebenezer Internet

724 S Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90014

Landscape of Kentucky