Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Harford County

  •   State: 
    Maryland
      County: 
    Harford County
      Zips: 
    21130
    21010
    21132
    21005
    21160
    21034
    21154
    21028
    21161
    21017
    21084
    21085
    21040
    21047
    21009
    21050
    21078
    21001
    21015
    21014
      Coordinates: 
    39.53643636865459, -76.2988758356795
      Area total: 
    526.66 sq. mi., 1364.04 sq. km, 337061.12 acres
      Area land: 
    437.13 sq. mi., 1132.15 sq. km, 279760.00 acres
      Area water: 
    89.53 sq. mi., 231.89 sq. km, 57301.12 acres
      Established: 
    1773
      Capital seat: 

    Bel Air
    Address: 125 N. Main Street
    Bel Air, MD
    Governing Body: County Council with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Harford County, Maryland, United States

  •   Population: 
    260,924; Population change: 6.58% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    597.08 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $73,231
      Households: 
    91,015
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.80% per 138,337 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    7.81%
      GDP: 
    $12.07 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Harford County's population of Maryland of 31,603 residents in 1930 has increased 8,26-fold to 260,924 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.04% female residents and 48.96% male residents live in as of 2020, 65.33% in Harford County, Maryland are married and the remaining 34.67% are single population.

    As of 2020, 65.33% in Harford County, Maryland are married and the remaining 34.67% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    103,284 residential units of which 95.16% share occupied residential units.

    34 minutes is the average time that residents in Harford County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.74% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.12% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.02% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.00% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Harford County, Maryland 74.06% are owner-occupied homes, another 20.22% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.72% are vacant.

  • The 48.58% of the population in Harford County, Maryland who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 58.190%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 39.380%) of those eligible to vote in Harford County, Maryland.

Skyline of Harford County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Local Net

Brainerd, MN 56401

SpeedConnect

1665 N Woodruff Ave, Idaho Falls, ID 83401

Spectrum Store

1360 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10075

BuzzTable Inc

214 W 29th St, New York, NY 10001

MyOtherDrive.com

130 W 2nd St, Dayton, OH 45402

Landscape of Maryland