Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Berkshire County

  •   State: 
    Massachusetts
      County: 
    Berkshire County
      Zips: 
    01224
    01227
    01229
    01252
    01343
    01224
    01263
    01202
    01258
    01260
    01270
    01256
    01264
    01242
    01237
    01244
    01259
    01230
    01029
    01258
    01247
    01222
    01230
    01245
    01255
    01254
    01253
    01236
    01235
    01225
    01223
    01266
    01262
    01237
    01257
    01226
    01220
    01267
    01238
    01240
    01247
    01230
    01201
      Coordinates: 
    42.370675627201486, -73.20641298655275
      Area total: 
    946.46 sq. mi., 2451.31 sq. km, 605731.84 acres
      Area land: 
    926.88 sq. mi., 2400.60 sq. km, 593201.28 acres
      Area water: 
    19.58 sq. mi., 50.71 sq. km, 12530.56 acres
  • Berkshire County, Massachusetts, United States

  •   Household income: 
    $47,811
      Households: 
    55,396
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.70%
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.30%
  • Berkshire County's population of Massachusetts of 139,352 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,93-fold to 129,026 residents after 30 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 52.02% female residents and 47.98% male residents live in as of 2020, 55.09% in Berkshire County, Massachusetts are married and the remaining 44.91% are single population.

    As of 2020, 55.09% in Berkshire County, Massachusetts are married and the remaining 44.91% are single population.

  • 21.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Berkshire County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.82% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.57% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.43% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.72% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Berkshire County, Massachusetts 55.68% are owner-occupied homes, another 26.99% are rented apartments, and the remaining 17.33% are vacant.

  • The 62.03% of the population in Berkshire County, Massachusetts who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 22.580%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 75.170%) of those eligible to vote in Berkshire County, Massachusetts.

Skyline of Berkshire County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Vista Broadband Networks

3700 Old Redwood Hwy #205, Santa Rosa, CA 95403

Spectrum Store

4 Stephen King Dr Ste 1, Augusta, ME 04330

Service Electric Cable TV & Communications - Phillipsburg

37 Sitgreaves St, Phillipsburg, NJ 08865

Mansfield Community Fiber

114 Shaw Rd, Cambridge, VT 05444

Spectrum Store

1500 N 19th Ave Suite B, Bozeman, MT 59718

Landscape of Massachusetts