Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Ingham County

  •   State: 
    Michigan
      County: 
    Ingham County
      Zips: 
    48823
    48906
    48919
    48922
    48929
    48924
    48951
    48901
    48805
    48826
    48909
    48825
    49264
    48819
    48892
    49285
    48915
    49251
    48824
    48840
    48895
    48842
    48854
    48933
    48911
    48906
    48910
    48912
    48864
    48823
      Coordinates: 
    42.5970991555066, -84.3735368981902
      Area total: 
    560.71 sq. mi., 1452.24 sq. km, 358856.96 acres
      Area land: 
    556.06 sq. mi., 1440.20 sq. km, 355880.32 acres
      Area water: 
    4.65 sq. mi., 12.05 sq. km, 2976.64 acres
      Established: 
    1838
      Capital seat: 

    Mason
    Address: PO BOX 319
    County Courthouse
    Mason, MI 48854-0319
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 14 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Ingham County, Michigan, United States

  •   Population: 
    284,900; Population change: 1.43% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    512 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $45,478
      Households: 
    110,077
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.50% per 146,960 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    4.35%
      GDP: 
    $15.34 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Ingham County's population of Michigan of 116,587 residents in 1930 has increased 2,44-fold to 284,900 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.49% female residents and 48.51% male residents live in as of 2020, 47.34% in Ingham County, Michigan are married and the remaining 52.66% are single population.

    As of 2020, 47.34% in Ingham County, Michigan are married and the remaining 52.66% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    125,251 residential units of which 92.29% share occupied residential units.

    22.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Ingham County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.93% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.63% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 2.04% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.05% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Ingham County, Michigan 56.64% are owner-occupied homes, another 35.81% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.56% are vacant.

  • The 38.25% of the population in Ingham County, Michigan who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 32.500%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 65.720%) of those eligible to vote in Ingham County, Michigan.

Skyline of Ingham County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Local Net

Warfield, KY 41267

AriaLink

230 N Washington Square, Lansing, MI 48933

yoyos deli corporation

1962 New York Ave, Huntington Station, NY 11746

Mercury Networks

6004 Highview Dr, Fort Wayne, IN 46818

Spectrum Store

1360 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10075

Landscape of Michigan