Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Saginaw County

  •   State: 
    Michigan
      County: 
    Saginaw County
      Zips: 
    48787
    48606
    48605
    48608
    48722
    48724
    48614
    48649
    48417
    48637
    48722
    48655
    48626
    48607
    48616
    48609
    48415
    48623
    48638
    48734
    48604
    48601
    48602
    48603
      Coordinates: 
    43.335028785507504, -84.05318706262773
      Area total: 
    815.97 sq. mi., 2113.34 sq. km, 522218.24 acres
      Area land: 
    800.70 sq. mi., 2073.81 sq. km, 512450.56 acres
      Area water: 
    15.26 sq. mi., 39.53 sq. km, 9767.68 acres
      Established: 
    1835
      Capital seat: 

    Saginaw
    Address: 111 S Michigan Ave
    County Courthouse
    Saginaw, MI 48602-2019
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 11 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Saginaw County, Michigan, United States

  •   Population: 
    190,124; Population change: -5.02% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    237 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $42,766
      Households: 
    76,794
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.90% per 84,807 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    4.35%
      GDP: 
    $7.67 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Saginaw County's population of Michigan of 120,717 residents in 1930 has increased 1,57-fold to 190,124 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.73% female residents and 48.27% male residents live in as of 2020, 55.35% in Saginaw County, Michigan are married and the remaining 44.65% are single population.

    As of 2020, 55.35% in Saginaw County, Michigan are married and the remaining 44.65% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    85,953 residential units of which 91.26% share occupied residential units.

    23.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Saginaw County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    85.78% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.23% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.56% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.86% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Saginaw County, Michigan 65.94% are owner-occupied homes, another 22.67% are rented apartments, and the remaining 11.40% are vacant.

  • The 47.58% of the population in Saginaw County, Michigan who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 40.490%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 57.800%) of those eligible to vote in Saginaw County, Michigan.

Skyline of Saginaw County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Megavision Corporation

Columbus, NE 68602

LAKANA

355 Randolph Ave #100, St Paul, MN 55102

ALLO Lincoln

330 S 21st St, Lincoln, NE 68510

Classic Environmental

25 Vatrano Rd, Albany, NY 12205

Suddenlink

1122 S Main St, Maryville, Missouri 64468

Landscape of Michigan