Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Brown County

  •   State: 
    Brown County
    44.24213984158011, -94.72757096933636
      Area total: 
    618.27 sq. mi., 1601.30 sq. km, 395689.60 acres
      Area land: 
    611.11 sq. mi., 1582.77 sq. km, 391109.76 acres
      Area water: 
    7.16 sq. mi., 18.53 sq. km, 4579.84 acres
      Capital seat: 

    New Ulm
    Address: PO BOX 248
    County Courthouse
    New Ulm, MN 56073-0248
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Brown County, Minnesota, United States

  •   Population: 
    25,912; Population change: 0.07% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    42 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.10% per 14,270 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $1.53 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Brown County's population of Minnesota of 23,428 residents in 1930 has increased 1,11-fold to 25,912 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.12% female residents and 49.88% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.87% in Brown County, Minnesota are married and the remaining 38.13% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.87% in Brown County, Minnesota are married and the remaining 38.13% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    11,780 residential units of which 93.12% share occupied residential units.

    15.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Brown County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    76.00% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.99% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.60% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 7.12% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Brown County, Minnesota 73.50% are owner-occupied homes, another 18.56% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.93% are vacant.

  • The 89.28% of the population in Brown County, Minnesota who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 54.740%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 42.650%) of those eligible to vote in Brown County, Minnesota.

Skyline of Brown County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies


1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906


1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Comcast Nbcuniversal

111 Universal Hollywood Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90068

InfoWest, Overton NV Office

196 S Moapa Valley Blvd, Overton, NV 89040

Usb Consulting

1446 Halsey Way #106, Carrollton, TX 75007

Hi-Tech Data Systems Inc

9190 Brocks Gap Rd, Fulks Run, VA 22830

Local Net

Pikeville, KY 41501

Landscape of Minnesota