Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Dodge County

  •   State: 
    Minnesota
      County: 
    Dodge County
      Zips: 
    55924
    55985
    55955
    55940
    55927
    55944
      Coordinates: 
    44.02259467678634, -92.86209208203547
      Area total: 
    439.59 sq. mi., 1138.53 sq. km, 281335.68 acres
      Area land: 
    439.28 sq. mi., 1137.72 sq. km, 281137.92 acres
      Area water: 
    0.31 sq. mi., 0.80 sq. km, 197.76 acres
      Established: 
    1855
      Capital seat: 

    Mantorville
    Address: 22 6Th St E
    County Courthouse
    Mantorville, MN 55955-7103
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Dodge County, Minnesota, United States

  •   Population: 
    20,867; Population change: 3.88% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    48 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $58,832
      Households: 
    7,340
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.40% per 12,042 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.50%
      Income taxes: 
    7.85%
      GDP: 
    $681.05 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Dodge County's population of Minnesota of 12,127 residents in 1930 has increased 1,72-fold to 20,867 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.29% female residents and 49.71% male residents live in as of 2020, 65.22% in Dodge County, Minnesota are married and the remaining 34.78% are single population.

    As of 2020, 65.22% in Dodge County, Minnesota are married and the remaining 34.78% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    8,291 residential units of which 95.32% share occupied residential units.

    24 minutes is the average time that residents in Dodge County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.19% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.05% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.92% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 6.24% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Dodge County, Minnesota 79.02% are owner-occupied homes, another 14.98% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.00% are vacant.

  • The 70.04% of the population in Dodge County, Minnesota who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 53.540%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 43.700%) of those eligible to vote in Dodge County, Minnesota.

Skyline of Dodge County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Network Computers

3640 Milwaukee Rd, Lakeport, MI 48059

Crescent Horizons

3101 Aspen Woods Ln, North Charleston, SC 29420

Spectrum Store

3211 Peoples St Suite 10, Johnson City, TN 37604

Unlimited LTE Advanced

3350 W Americana Terrace, Boise, ID 83706

Suddenlink

2490 Harrison St, Batesville, AR 72501

Landscape of Minnesota