Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Hennepin County

  •   State: 
    Minnesota
      County: 
    Hennepin County
      Zips: 
    55459
    55479
    55488
    55361
    55458
    55474
    55440
    55359
    55345
    55375
    55331
    55356
    55427
    55359
    55364
    55429
    55487
    55444
    55416
    55450
    55422
    55340
    55327
    55418
    55435
    55446
    55410
    55442
    55429
    55375
    55444
    55424
    55340
    55384
    55438
    55428
    55111
    55331
    55357
    55445
    55427
    55311
    55436
    55426
    55438
    55437
    55340
    55443
    55446
    55442
    55429
    55429
    55430
    55436
    55428
    55447
    55424
    55359
    55428
    55420
    55445
    55356
    55305
    55412
    55423
    55430
    55443
    55441
    55369
    55409
    55346
    55422
    55364
    55427
    55422
    55422
    55428
    55427
    55343
    55311
    55431
    55347
    55410
    55316
    55437
    55435
    55439
    55426
    55417
    55454
    55419
    55423
    55431
    55455
    55439
    55374
    55426
    55331
    55420
    55441
    55447
    55405
    55411
    55345
    55415
    55418
    55425
    55403
    55305
    55343
    55416
    55406
    55414
    55416
    55404
    55407
    55391
    55413
    55401
    55435
    55408
    55369
    55344
    55402
      Coordinates: 
    45.00456604323895, -93.47696703494098
      Area total: 
    606.57 sq. mi., 1571.00 sq. km, 388202.24 acres
      Area land: 
    553.85 sq. mi., 1434.45 sq. km, 354460.80 acres
      Area water: 
    52.72 sq. mi., 136.55 sq. km, 33741.44 acres
      Established: 
    1852
      Capital seat: 

    Minneapolis
    Address: 300 S Sixth St
    Government Center
    Minneapolis, MN 55487-0999
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Hennepin County, Minnesota, United States

  •   Population: 
    1,281,565; Population change: 11.21% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    2,313 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $62,145
      Households: 
    468,130
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.60% per 710,270 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.65%
      Income taxes: 
    7.85%
      GDP: 
    $125.84 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Hennepin County's population of Minnesota of 517,785 residents in 1930 has increased 2,48-fold to 1,281,565 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.23% female residents and 49.77% male residents live in as of 2020, 52.51% in Hennepin County, Minnesota are married and the remaining 47.49% are single population.

    As of 2020, 52.51% in Hennepin County, Minnesota are married and the remaining 47.49% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    555,779 residential units of which 95.10% share occupied residential units.

    24.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Hennepin County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    75.24% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.37% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 7.00% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.98% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Hennepin County, Minnesota 63.19% are owner-occupied homes, another 31.68% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.13% are vacant.

  • The 55.87% of the population in Hennepin County, Minnesota who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 34.810%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 63.420%) of those eligible to vote in Hennepin County, Minnesota.

Skyline of Hennepin County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Imagery Litigation

136 S 1st St, La Puente, CA 91744

Spectrum Store

3555 Legacy Dr, Frisco, TX 75034

Primapath

3118 Glenmere Ct, Carrollton, TX 75007

Cooper Internet Services

13153 Honeybee St, Moorpark, CA 93021

Landscape of Minnesota