Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Hubbard County

  •   State: 
    Minnesota
      County: 
    Hubbard County
      Zips: 
    56436
    56458
    56433
    56461
    56467
    56470
      Coordinates: 
    47.10863218444688, -94.91661912214931
      Area total: 
    999.49 sq. mi., 2588.67 sq. km, 639674.24 acres
      Area land: 
    926.01 sq. mi., 2398.35 sq. km, 592643.84 acres
      Area water: 
    73.49 sq. mi., 190.32 sq. km, 47030.40 acres
      Established: 
    1883
      Capital seat: 

    Park Rapids
    Address: 301 Court Ave
    County Courthouse
    Park Rapids, MN 56470-1421
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Hubbard County, Minnesota, United States

  •   Population: 
    21,344; Population change: 4.48% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    23 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $44,863
      Households: 
    7,809
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.10% per 9,907 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.50%
      Income taxes: 
    7.85%
      GDP: 
    $652.25 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Hubbard County's population of Minnesota of 9,596 residents in 1930 has increased 2,22-fold to 21,344 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.19% female residents and 49.81% male residents live in as of 2020, 64.98% in Hubbard County, Minnesota are married and the remaining 35.02% are single population.

    As of 2020, 64.98% in Hubbard County, Minnesota are married and the remaining 35.02% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    14,705 residential units of which 60.42% share occupied residential units.

    21.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Hubbard County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    77.46% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.96% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.55% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 6.00% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Hubbard County, Minnesota 50.02% are owner-occupied homes, another 10.11% are rented apartments, and the remaining 39.87% are vacant.

  • The 45.47% of the population in Hubbard County, Minnesota who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 56.350%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 41.860%) of those eligible to vote in Hubbard County, Minnesota.

Skyline of Hubbard County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Heartland Net

615 Iowa Ave, Essex, IA 51638

Plantel

114 Kent Rd, Tifton, GA 31794

Spectrum Store

4349 Everhard Rd NW, Canton, OH 44718

Devin Group

1941 Roland Clarke Pl, Reston, Virginia 20191

Cline Online Marketing of Littleton

7635 W Ontario Pl, Littleton, Colorado 80128

Landscape of Minnesota