Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Coahoma County

  •   State: 
    Mississippi
      County: 
    Coahoma County
      Zips: 
    38739
    38767
    38720
    38617
    38639
    38644
    38631
    38645
    38614
      Coordinates: 
    34.2300109120544, -90.60172227951372
      Area total: 
    583.15 sq. mi., 1510.36 sq. km, 373217.92 acres
      Area land: 
    552.49 sq. mi., 1430.94 sq. km, 353592.96 acres
      Area water: 
    30.66 sq. mi., 79.42 sq. km, 19624.96 acres
      Established: 
    1836
      Capital seat: 

    Clarksdale
    Address: 115 First Street
    Clarksdale, MS 38614-4224
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Coahoma County, Mississippi, United States

  •   Population: 
    21,390; Population change: -18.21% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    39 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $26,980
      Households: 
    9,430
      Unemployment rate: 
    12.50% per 8,362 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.00%
      GDP: 
    $685.52 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Coahoma County's population of Mississippi of 46,327 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,46-fold to 21,390 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 53.86% female residents and 46.14% male residents live in as of 2020, 45.33% in Coahoma County, Mississippi are married and the remaining 54.67% are single population.

    As of 2020, 45.33% in Coahoma County, Mississippi are married and the remaining 54.67% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    10,162 residential units of which 83.17% share occupied residential units.

    25.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Coahoma County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    69.52% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 21.35% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 3.67% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.56% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Coahoma County, Mississippi 48.50% are owner-occupied homes, another 35.26% are rented apartments, and the remaining 16.25% are vacant.

  • The 37.36% of the population in Coahoma County, Mississippi who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 27.600%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 71.890%) of those eligible to vote in Coahoma County, Mississippi.

Skyline of Coahoma County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Big Dog TV & Internet - DISH Authorized Retailer

489 28 1/2 Rd, Grand Junction, CO 81501

Safelink Internet

3718 E Newby St # 106, Nampa, ID 83687

SSLGURU LLC

133 North Altadena Drive&nbsp, Suite 402, Pasadena, CA 91107

Bolt Internet Inc

600 E Gurley St, Prescott, AZ 86301

Arvig

224 E Main St, Melrose, MN 56352

Landscape of Mississippi