Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Lewis and Clark County

  •   State: 
    Montana
      County: 
    Lewis and Clark County
      Zips: 
    59633
    59623
    59625
    59640
    59620
    59626
    59636
    59624
    59604
    59410
    59648
    59639
    59635
    59602
    59601
      Coordinates: 
    47.122442871895956, -112.39045507111462
      Area total: 
    3497.57 sq. mi., 9058.66 sq. km, 2238444.16 acres
      Area land: 
    3458.38 sq. mi., 8957.16 sq. km, 2213363.84 acres
      Area water: 
    39.19 sq. mi., 101.50 sq. km, 25080.32 acres
      Established: 
    1864
      Capital seat: 

    Helena
    Address: 316 N Park Ave
    County Courthouse
    Helena, MT 59601-5026
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Lewis and Clark County, Montana, United States

  •   Population: 
    70,973; Population change: 11.95% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    21 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $49,102
      Households: 
    25,594
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.00% per 36,479 county labor force
  •   Income taxes: 
    6.90%
      GDP: 
    $3.17 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Lewis and Clark County's population of Montana of 18,224 residents in 1930 has increased 3,89-fold to 70,973 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.80% female residents and 49.20% male residents live in as of 2020, 59.88% in Lewis and Clark County, Montana are married and the remaining 40.12% are single population.

    As of 2020, 59.88% in Lewis and Clark County, Montana are married and the remaining 40.12% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    33,599 residential units of which 89.90% share occupied residential units.

    18.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Lewis and Clark County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    75.68% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.25% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.47% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.79% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Lewis and Clark County, Montana 65.03% are owner-occupied homes, another 27.39% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.58% are vacant.

  • The 48.22% of the population in Lewis and Clark County, Montana who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 45.310%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 51.820%) of those eligible to vote in Lewis and Clark County, Montana.

Skyline of Lewis and Clark County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Xfinity Store by Comcast Branded Partner

5466 Beckley Rd Suite C, Battle Creek, MI 49015

Usb Consulting

1446 Halsey Way #106, Carrollton, TX 75007

MangoNET

2844 SE 5th Circle 25c, Boynton Beach, FL 33435

Kalnet LLC

1817 Douglas Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49007

Lawrenceburg Broadband Communications

230 Walnut St, Lawrenceburg, IN 47025

Landscape of Montana