Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Lincoln County

  •   State: 
    Montana
      County: 
    Lincoln County
      Zips: 
    59933
    59918
    59934
    59930
    59935
    59917
    59923
      Coordinates: 
    48.54247976892869, -115.4050804689004
      Area total: 
    3674.93 sq. mi., 9518.01 sq. km, 2351952.64 acres
      Area land: 
    3612.54 sq. mi., 9356.42 sq. km, 2312022.40 acres
      Area water: 
    62.39 sq. mi., 161.59 sq. km, 39930.24 acres
      Established: 
    1909
      Capital seat: 

    Libby
    Address: 512 California Ave
    County Courthouse
    Libby, MT 59923-1942
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Lincoln County, Montana, United States

  •   Population: 
    19,677; Population change: -0.05% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    5.45 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $34,485
      Households: 
    8,215
      Unemployment rate: 
    10.10% per 8,097 county labor force
  •   Income taxes: 
    6.90%
      GDP: 
    $497.12 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Lincoln County's population of Montana of 7,089 residents in 1930 has increased 2,78-fold to 19,677 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.51% female residents and 50.49% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.71% in Lincoln County, Montana are married and the remaining 36.29% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.71% in Lincoln County, Montana are married and the remaining 36.29% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    10,953 residential units of which 81.13% share occupied residential units.

    18.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Lincoln County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    73.95% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.72% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.14% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 7.72% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Lincoln County, Montana 65.90% are owner-occupied homes, another 19.61% are rented apartments, and the remaining 14.49% are vacant.

  • The 36.07% of the population in Lincoln County, Montana who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 61.820%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 32.780%) of those eligible to vote in Lincoln County, Montana.

Skyline of Lincoln County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Healing Arts Garden

2042 Town Center Blvd #320, Knoxville, Tennessee 37922

Studio K Production LLC

1200 Foster St NW, Atlanta, GA 30318

MangoNET

2844 SE 5th Circle 25c, Boynton Beach, FL 33435

Northland Cable Television

9A Boardwalk Pl, Seneca, SC 29678

ICU Net Inc

5553 S Peoria Ave, Tulsa, OK 74105

Landscape of Montana