Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Clark County

  •   State: 
    Nevada
      County: 
    Clark County
      Zips: 
    89165
    89054
    89077
    89140
    89193
    88901
    89036
    89114
    89127
    89137
    89140
    89151
    89152
    89160
    89162
    89170
    89173
    89033
    89039
    89016
    89053
    89070
    89136
    89150
    89153
    89164
    89165
    89193
    89024
    89036
    89165
    89126
    89180
    89199
    89054
    89112
    89116
    89125
    89133
    89157
    89028
    89006
    89054
    89105
    89179
    89124
    89039
    89085
    89004
    89009
    89124
    89034
    89019
    89111
    89021
    89007
    89019
    89161
    89018
    89155
    89019
    89040
    89086
    89046
    89154
    89021
    89025
    89138
    89143
    89166
    89158
    89040
    89044
    89191
    89178
    89142
    89156
    89084
    89141
    89002
    89029
    89122
    89081
    89183
    89144
    89031
    89131
    89027
    89134
    89012
    89149
    89110
    89139
    89005
    89135
    89129
    89011
    89015
    89145
    89108
    89032
    89113
    89107
    89130
    89148
    89115
    89169
    89147
    89030
    89106
    89123
    89074
    89121
    89120
    89014
    89128
    89104
    89052
    89101
    89117
    89103
    89146
    89109
    89119
    89118
    89102
      Coordinates: 
    36.21519621788782, -115.0135610725213
      Area total: 
    8060.92 sq. mi., 20877.69 sq. km, 5158990.08 acres
      Area land: 
    7891.65 sq. mi., 20439.28 sq. km, 5050655.36 acres
      Area water: 
    169.27 sq. mi., 438.42 sq. km, 108334.72 acres
      Elevation: 
    492 ft (150 m)
      Established: 
    1909
      Capital seat: 

    Las Vegas
    Address: 500 S Grand Central Pkwy
    County Government Center
    Las Vegas, NV 89155-5914
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Clark County, Nevada, United States

  •   Population: 
    2,265,461; Population change: 16.10% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    287 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $57,057
      Households: 
    700,176
      Unemployment rate: 
    14.70% per 1,123,582 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.75%
      GDP: 
    $110.10 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Clark County's population of Nevada of 8,532 residents in 1930 has increased 265,53-fold to 2,265,461 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.25% female residents and 50.75% male residents live in as of 2020, 58.14% in Clark County, Nevada are married and the remaining 41.86% are single population.

    As of 2020, 58.14% in Clark County, Nevada are married and the remaining 41.86% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    917,656 residential units of which 92.18% share occupied residential units.

    26.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Clark County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    76.47% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.51% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 3.44% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.78% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Clark County, Nevada 57.31% are owner-occupied homes, another 30.66% are rented apartments, and the remaining 12.03% are vacant.

  • The 34.14% of the population in Clark County, Nevada who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 39.480%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 58.470%) of those eligible to vote in Clark County, Nevada.

Skyline of Clark County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Netdor Corporation

2705 E Commercial Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308

SSLGURU LLC

133 North Altadena Drive&nbsp, Suite 402, Pasadena, CA 91107

Pager Plus One Cincinnati Wireless Retailer

7733 Reading Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45237

Conversent Communications Inc

1981 Whitney Ave, North Haven, CT 06473

VOIPO.COM

19 Spectrum Pointe Dr Suite 602, Lake Forest, CA 92630

Landscape of Nevada