Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Hillsborough County

  •   State: 
    New Hampshire
      County: 
    Hillsborough County
      Zips: 
    03468
    03105
    03108
    03458
    03061
    03244
    03084
    03442
    03057
    03043
    03047
    03048
    03082
    03048
    03449
    03440
    03033
    03052
    03070
    03071
    03086
    03281
    03244
    03049
    03076
    03064
    03109
    03045
    03458
    03055
    03031
    03062
    03102
    03051
    03063
    03104
    03054
    03101
    03110
    03103
    03060
      Coordinates: 
    42.91529154240759, -71.71608243680693
      Area total: 
    892.48 sq. mi., 2311.51 sq. km, 571187.20 acres
      Area land: 
    876.53 sq. mi., 2270.20 sq. km, 560977.92 acres
      Area water: 
    15.95 sq. mi., 41.31 sq. km, 10209.28 acres
      Established: 
    1769
      Capital seat: 

    Manchester and Nashua
    Address: 329 Mast Rd
    County Courthouse
    Goffstown, NH 03045-2430
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Hillsborough County, New Hampshire, United States

  •   Population: 
    422,937; Population change: 5.54% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    483 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $67,448
      Households: 
    155,007
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.00% per 240,135 county labor force
  •   GDP: 
    $25.69 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Hillsborough County's population of New Hampshire of 140,165 residents in 1930 has increased 3,02-fold to 422,937 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.49% female residents and 49.51% male residents live in as of 2020, 59.59% in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire are married and the remaining 40.41% are single population.

    As of 2020, 59.59% in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire are married and the remaining 40.41% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    175,571 residential units of which 95.62% share occupied residential units.

    28.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Hillsborough County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.15% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.37% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.84% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.57% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire 62.79% are owner-occupied homes, another 32.70% are rented apartments, and the remaining 4.51% are vacant.

  • The 51.75% of the population in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 47.470%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 51.200%) of those eligible to vote in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire.

Skyline of Hillsborough County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

HBE Internet

306 Eureka Ave, Berryville, AR 72616

Cyber Hotline

10474 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90025

Beam Communications

401 E Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301

Warren Satellite

3940 Broad St #1, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401

Spectrum Store

2230 N Webb Rd Suite 116, Grand Island, NE 68803

Landscape of New Hampshire