Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Burlington County

  •   State: 
    New Jersey
      County: 
    Burlington County
      Zips: 
    08064
    08060
    08064
    08011
    08640
    08054
    08064
    08042
    08515
    08650
    08073
    08224
    08515
    08060
    08019
    08511
    08640
    08041
    08055
    08641
    08088
    08010
    08554
    08515
    08518
    08075
    08016
    08077
    08010
    08088
    08088
    08068
    08065
    08075
    08562
    08505
    08022
    08060
    08053
    08088
    08015
    08036
    08048
    08075
    08505
    08046
    08052
    08077
    08060
    08016
    08055
    08057
    08053
    08054
      Coordinates: 
    39.877717595100826, -74.66806723624204
      Area total: 
    820.19 sq. mi., 2124.27 sq. km, 524918.40 acres
      Area land: 
    799.29 sq. mi., 2070.16 sq. km, 511546.88 acres
      Area water: 
    20.89 sq. mi., 54.11 sq. km, 13371.52 acres
      Established: 
    1694
      Capital seat: 

    Mount Holly
    Address: 49 Rancocas Rd
    County Office Building
    Mount Holly, NJ 08060-1317
    Governing Body: Board of Freeholders with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Burlington County, New Jersey, United States

  •   Population: 
    461,860; Population change: 2.93% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    578 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $73,078
      Households: 
    167,693
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.20% per 230,784 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    8.97%
      GDP: 
    $25.73 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Burlington County's population of New Jersey of 93,541 residents in 1930 has increased 4,94-fold to 461,860 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.63% female residents and 49.37% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.03% in Burlington County, New Jersey are married and the remaining 38.97% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.03% in Burlington County, New Jersey are married and the remaining 38.97% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    184,775 residential units of which 94.47% share occupied residential units.

    30.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Burlington County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    82.34% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.18% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 2.91% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.79% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Burlington County, New Jersey 74.21% are owner-occupied homes, another 20.97% are rented apartments, and the remaining 4.82% are vacant.

  • The 45.92% of the population in Burlington County, New Jersey who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 40.050%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 58.640%) of those eligible to vote in Burlington County, New Jersey.

Skyline of Burlington County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

A D Plus Inc

631 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02118

Hilltop Broadband

115 Turner Ave, Berthoud, CO 80513

AirLink Internet Services

3558 Adams Rd, Mounds, OK 74047

Astound Broadband Powered by Grande

500 Tittle Dr Suite 400, Lewisville, TX 75056

APTECH NETWORKS

8180 NW 36th St STE 110, Doral, FL 33166

Landscape of New Jersey