Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Warren County

  •   State: 
    New Jersey
      County: 
    Warren County
      Zips: 
    07840
    07840
    07880
    07833
    07846
    08808
    07820
    07844
    07825
    08865
    07863
    07865
    07838
    08886
    07832
    07823
    07825
    07882
    08865
    07840
      Coordinates: 
    40.85714845071668, -74.99734955195402
      Area total: 
    362.65 sq. mi., 939.26 sq. km, 232096.00 acres
      Area land: 
    356.54 sq. mi., 923.42 sq. km, 228183.04 acres
      Area water: 
    6.11 sq. mi., 15.83 sq. km, 3912.96 acres
      Established: 
    1824
      Capital seat: 

    Belvidere
    Address: 165 County Road 519 Ste 1
    County Administration Building
    Belvidere, NJ 07823-1949
    Governing Body: Board of Freeholders with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Warren County, New Jersey, United States

  •   Population: 
    109,632; Population change: 0.86% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    307.2 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $67,132
      Households: 
    42,611
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.50% per 55,670 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    8.97%
      GDP: 
    $3.91 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Warren County's population of New Jersey of 49,319 residents in 1930 has increased 2,22-fold to 109,632 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.14% female residents and 48.86% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.76% in Warren County, New Jersey are married and the remaining 37.24% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.76% in Warren County, New Jersey are married and the remaining 37.24% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    46,457 residential units of which 93.26% share occupied residential units.

    36 minutes is the average time that residents in Warren County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    82.17% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.64% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.19% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.33% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Warren County, New Jersey 68.66% are owner-occupied homes, another 24.33% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.00% are vacant.

  • The 45.56% of the population in Warren County, New Jersey who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 56.000%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 42.010%) of those eligible to vote in Warren County, New Jersey.

Skyline of Warren County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

TCW | Arkansas' Fastest Internet

1180 Collier Dr, Conway, AR 72032

NexGen Wireless

9583 NE 1120th Ave, McCurtain, OK 74944

Axia Technology Partners

10555 Group 1001 Way, Zionsville, IN 46077

ServiceHub Corporation

Cupertino, CA 95015

Armstrong: Medina Store

1141 Lafayette Rd, Medina, OH 44256

Landscape of New Jersey