Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Eddy County

  •   State: 
    New Mexico
      County: 
    Eddy County
      Zips: 
    88263
    88211
    88254
    88268
    88250
    88221
    88255
    88256
    88210
    88220
      Coordinates: 
    32.47146277420701, -104.30446571176383
      Area total: 
    4198.16 sq. mi., 10873.18 sq. km, 2686821.76 acres
      Area land: 
    4176.35 sq. mi., 10816.68 sq. km, 2672860.80 acres
      Area water: 
    21.81 sq. mi., 56.50 sq. km, 13960.96 acres
      Established: 
    1887
      Capital seat: 

    Carlsbad
    Address: 101 W Greene St
    County Administration Complex
    Carlsbad, NM 88220-6258
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Eddy County, New Mexico, United States

  •   Population: 
    62,314; Population change: 15.76% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    15 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $43,558
      Households: 
    19,685
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.90% per 33,700 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.81%
      Income taxes: 
    5.30%
      GDP: 
    $10.67 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Eddy County's population of New Mexico of 15,842 residents in 1930 has increased 3,93-fold to 62,314 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.97% female residents and 49.03% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.78% in Eddy County, New Mexico are married and the remaining 38.22% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.78% in Eddy County, New Mexico are married and the remaining 38.22% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    26,277 residential units of which 86.58% share occupied residential units.

    20.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Eddy County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    77.41% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 15.05% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.45% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.83% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Eddy County, New Mexico 64.65% are owner-occupied homes, another 21.97% are rented apartments, and the remaining 13.38% are vacant.

  • The 71.96% of the population in Eddy County, New Mexico who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 62.210%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 36.580%) of those eligible to vote in Eddy County, New Mexico.

Skyline of Eddy County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Cardinal Broadband

11101 W 120th Ave #200, Broomfield, CO 80021

Spectrum Store

365 Harrison Bridge Rd, Simpsonville, SC 29680

Netplex LLC

85 Gillett St, Hartford, CT 06105

ResortInternet

719 10 Mile Dr Ste A, Frisco, CO 80443

Xfinity Store by Comcast

2825 El Camino Real Suite 100, Palo Alto, CA 94306

Landscape of New Mexico