Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Orange County

  •   State: 
    New York
      County: 
    Orange County
      Zips: 
    10910
    10912
    10979
    10932
    10940
    12555
    10959
    12551
    10979
    10911
    10932
    10949
    10933
    10917
    12553
    10941
    10985
    10953
    12746
    10975
    10914
    10988
    10915
    10922
    10981
    12729
    12584
    10919
    12577
    12780
    12543
    10998
    12575
    10950
    10963
    12520
    10996
    10969
    10973
    10958
    10916
    10926
    10987
    10928
    10925
    10930
    10921
    12518
    10992
    12586
    10917
    12549
    10918
    12771
    10941
    10990
    10924
    10950
    12553
    10940
    12550
      Coordinates: 
    41.402191882060954, -74.30557798603414
      Area total: 
    838.61 sq. mi., 2171.99 sq. km, 536711.04 acres
      Area land: 
    812.32 sq. mi., 2103.89 sq. km, 519881.60 acres
      Area water: 
    26.30 sq. mi., 68.11 sq. km, 16829.44 acres
      Established: 
    1683
      Capital seat: 

    Goshen
    Address: 40 Matthews Street, Suite 104
    Goshen, NY 10924-1619
    Governing Body: Legislature with 21 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Orange County, New York, United States

  •   Population: 
    401,310; Population change: 7.64% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    494 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $66,221
      Households: 
    129,118
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.40% per 183,265 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.13%
      Income taxes: 
    6.85%
      GDP: 
    $16.94 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Orange County's population of New York of 130,383 residents in 1930 has increased 3,08-fold to 401,310 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.95% female residents and 50.05% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.11% in Orange County, New York are married and the remaining 39.89% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.11% in Orange County, New York are married and the remaining 39.89% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    146,879 residential units of which 92.42% share occupied residential units.

    34.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Orange County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    76.63% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.11% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 4.83% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.71% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Orange County, New York 63.62% are owner-occupied homes, another 30.71% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.67% are vacant.

  • The 60.57% of the population in Orange County, New York who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 47.400%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 51.540%) of those eligible to vote in Orange County, New York.

Skyline of Orange County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Frontier Comm of Mississippi

44 Main St, Rienzi, MS 38865

Other Worlds Educational Enterprises LLC

1080 N Center St, Woodland Park, CO 80863

Pwr-net Broadband Internet

1355 IL-128, Shelbyville, IL 62565

Voicebuy Voip Provider

19C Trolley Square, Wilmington, DE 19806

Arvig

224 E Main St, Melrose, MN 56352

Landscape of New York