Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Stutsman County

  •   State: 
    North Dakota
      County: 
    Stutsman County
      Zips: 
    58497
    58472
    58455
    58402
    58405
    58472
    58476
    58496
    58426
    58420
    58483
    58467
    58424
    58401
      Coordinates: 
    46.97925498754923, -98.95883811627611
      Area total: 
    2298.07 sq. mi., 5951.98 sq. km, 1470765.44 acres
      Area land: 
    2221.90 sq. mi., 5754.70 sq. km, 1422018.56 acres
      Area water: 
    76.17 sq. mi., 197.27 sq. km, 48746.88 acres
      Established: 
    1873
      Capital seat: 

    Jamestown
    Address: 511 2Nd Ave Se
    County Courthouse
    Jamestown, ND 58401-4210
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Stutsman County, North Dakota, United States

  •   Population: 
    21,593; Population change: 2.34% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    9.72 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $45,424
      Households: 
    8,437
      Unemployment rate: 
    3.50% per 10,495 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.54%
      GDP: 
    $1.26 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Stutsman County's population of North Dakota of 26,100 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,83-fold to 21,593 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.09% female residents and 49.91% male residents live in as of 2020, 56.72% in Stutsman County, North Dakota are married and the remaining 43.28% are single population.

    As of 2020, 56.72% in Stutsman County, North Dakota are married and the remaining 43.28% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    10,374 residential units of which 87.57% share occupied residential units.

    15.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Stutsman County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    77.33% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.14% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.62% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.58% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Stutsman County, North Dakota 57.86% are owner-occupied homes, another 28.56% are rented apartments, and the remaining 13.59% are vacant.

  • The 67.94% of the population in Stutsman County, North Dakota who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 56.200%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 41.460%) of those eligible to vote in Stutsman County, North Dakota.

Skyline of Stutsman County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Xfinity Store by Comcast

9675 Village Pl Blvd, Brighton, MI 48116

AGM Global Vision

173 W Main St #962, Springerville, AZ 85938

WispWest

1014 W Park St Suite 4, Livingston, MT 59047

Summit Digital Corporation

7006 S Alton Way # D, Centennial, CO 80112

Gigabit Communications LLC

100 Taylor St #301, San Antonio, TX 78205

Landscape of North Dakota