Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Columbiana County

  •   State: 
    Ohio
      County: 
    Columbiana County
      Zips: 
    43962
    44493
    44665
    44619
    44490
    44625
    44427
    44455
    44441
    44634
    43945
    43920
    44445
    44423
    43968
    44431
    44413
    44432
    44408
    43920
    44460
      Coordinates: 
    40.768427781111136, -80.77718659588965
      Area total: 
    534.73 sq. mi., 1384.94 sq. km, 342225.28 acres
      Area land: 
    531.92 sq. mi., 1377.66 sq. km, 340426.88 acres
      Area water: 
    2.81 sq. mi., 7.28 sq. km, 1798.40 acres
      Established: 
    1803
      Capital seat: 

    Lisbon
    Address: 105 S Market St
    County Courthouse
    Lisbon, OH 44432-1255
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Columbiana County, Ohio, United States

  •   Population: 
    101,877; Population change: -5.53% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    192 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $40,117
      Households: 
    41,582
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.40% per 47,380 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.87%
      GDP: 
    $3.05 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Columbiana County's population of Ohio of 86,484 residents in 1930 has increased 1,18-fold to 101,877 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.02% female residents and 49.98% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.77% in Columbiana County, Ohio are married and the remaining 39.23% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.77% in Columbiana County, Ohio are married and the remaining 39.23% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    46,091 residential units of which 90.49% share occupied residential units.

    24.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Columbiana County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.90% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.36% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.59% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.15% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Columbiana County, Ohio 68.73% are owner-occupied homes, another 21.34% are rented apartments, and the remaining 9.93% are vacant.

  • The 38.45% of the population in Columbiana County, Ohio who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 52.540%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 44.930%) of those eligible to vote in Columbiana County, Ohio.

Skyline of Columbiana County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Baylinks Communications

945 Taraval St # 239, San Francisco, CA 94116

Gigabit Minnesota

656 Mendelssohn Ave N, Golden Valley, MN 55427

PTCI Panhandle Telephone

721 W 7th Ave, Spearman, TX 79081

Xfinity Store by Comcast

2001 Diamond Blvd Suite 150, Concord, CA 94520

IPTrading.com

803 Shotgun Rd, Sunrise, FL 33326

Landscape of Ohio