Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Blaine County

  •   State: 
    Oklahoma
      County: 
    Blaine County
      Zips: 
    73646
    73744
    73043
    73770
    73646
    73755
    73724
    73040
    73763
    73772
      Coordinates: 
    35.87524817034179, -98.43347409629627
      Area total: 
    938.86 sq. mi., 2431.63 sq. km, 600868.48 acres
      Area land: 
    928.49 sq. mi., 2404.77 sq. km, 594232.32 acres
      Area water: 
    10.37 sq. mi., 26.85 sq. km, 6636.16 acres
      Established: 
    1895
      Capital seat: 

    Watonga
    Address: 200 North Weigle
    County Courthouse
    Watonga, OK
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Blaine County, Oklahoma, United States

  •   Population: 
    8,735; Population change: -26.86% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    9.41 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $35,493
      Households: 
    3,945
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.90% per 4,421 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    9.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.65%
      GDP: 
    $448.73 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Blaine County's population of Oklahoma of 20,452 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,43-fold to 8,735 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 39.20% female residents and 60.80% male residents live in as of 2020, 56.98% in Blaine County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 43.02% are single population.

    As of 2020, 56.98% in Blaine County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 43.02% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    4,590 residential units of which 77.52% share occupied residential units.

    19.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Blaine County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.86% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.05% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.08% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.85% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Blaine County, Oklahoma 58.31% are owner-occupied homes, another 18.02% are rented apartments, and the remaining 23.67% are vacant.

  • The 65.20% of the population in Blaine County, Oklahoma who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 75.410%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 24.590%) of those eligible to vote in Blaine County, Oklahoma.

Skyline of Blaine County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

BuzzTable Inc

214 W 29th St, New York, NY 10001

Xfinity Store by Comcast

1 Monomoy Rd, Nantucket, MA 02554

WiFires Communications LLC

30 Clarksville St, Paris, TX 75460

Comcast Service Center

2930 State St, Quincy, IL 62301

Landscape of Oklahoma