Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Haskell County

  •   State: 
    Haskell County
    35.22478122357097, -95.11665055366005
      Area total: 
    625.47 sq. mi., 1619.96 sq. km, 400299.52 acres
      Area land: 
    576.72 sq. mi., 1493.71 sq. km, 369102.72 acres
      Area water: 
    48.75 sq. mi., 126.25 sq. km, 31196.80 acres
      Capital seat: 

    Address: 202 E Main St
    County Courthouse
    Stigler, OK 74462-2439
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Haskell County, Oklahoma, United States

  •   Population: 
    11,561; Population change: -9.46% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    20 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.80% per 4,279 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $353.66 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Haskell County's population of Oklahoma of 16,216 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,71-fold to 11,561 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.74% female residents and 49.26% male residents live in as of 2020, 66.80% in Haskell County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 33.20% are single population.

    As of 2020, 66.80% in Haskell County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 33.20% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    5,646 residential units of which 80.69% share occupied residential units.

    29.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Haskell County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    72.38% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 17.51% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.52% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 6.52% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Haskell County, Oklahoma 63.48% are owner-occupied homes, another 18.54% are rented apartments, and the remaining 17.98% are vacant.

  • The 75.07% of the population in Haskell County, Oklahoma who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 68.510%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 31.490%) of those eligible to vote in Haskell County, Oklahoma.

Skyline of Haskell County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies


1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906


1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Qwest LLC

7324 Hampshire Dr NE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402

Advanced Paging

600 Ash Ave W, McAllen, TX 78501

Etech Broadband LLC

683 W Pacific Ave, Telluride, CO 81435

Agent Technologies Inc

8216 Princeton Glendale Rd, West Chester Township, OH 45069

Frontier Communications

2 Commerce Dr S, Harriman, NY 10926

Landscape of Oklahoma