Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Lincoln County

  •   State: 
    Oklahoma
      County: 
    Lincoln County
      Zips: 
    74869
    74875
    74824
    74026
    74832
    74881
    74855
    74864
    74079
    74834
      Coordinates: 
    35.702969612006974, -96.8808913954358
      Area total: 
    965.78 sq. mi., 2501.35 sq. km, 618097.28 acres
      Area land: 
    952.37 sq. mi., 2466.63 sq. km, 609517.44 acres
      Area water: 
    13.41 sq. mi., 34.72 sq. km, 8579.84 acres
      Established: 
    1891
      Capital seat: 

    Chandler
    Address: 811 Manvel Ave
    County Courthouse
    Chandler, OK 74834-3880
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Lincoln County, Oklahoma, United States

  •   Population: 
    33,458; Population change: -2.38% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    35 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $38,336
      Households: 
    12,475
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.60% per 15,609 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    9.50%
      Income taxes: 
    6.65%
      GDP: 
    $715.06 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Lincoln County's population of Oklahoma of 33,738 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,99-fold to 33,458 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.65% female residents and 49.35% male residents live in as of 2020, 65.45% in Lincoln County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 34.55% are single population.

    As of 2020, 65.45% in Lincoln County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 34.55% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    14,456 residential units of which 89.61% share occupied residential units.

    33.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Lincoln County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    77.39% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 16.99% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.03% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.88% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Lincoln County, Oklahoma 70.43% are owner-occupied homes, another 17.51% are rented apartments, and the remaining 12.06% are vacant.

  • The 54.05% of the population in Lincoln County, Oklahoma who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 74.920%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 25.080%) of those eligible to vote in Lincoln County, Oklahoma.

Skyline of Lincoln County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Conversent Communications Inc

1981 Whitney Ave, North Haven, CT 06473

Quick Relay Wireless Communications

144 Knife Works Ln, Sevierville, TN 37876

Spectrum Store

107 Stonebridge Dr, Morganton, NC 28655

Lake Region Technology & Communications

516 S Lake Region Rd, Hulbert, OK 74441

Southeast Satellite Systems

2008 2nd Loop Rd suite a, Florence, SC 29501

Landscape of Oklahoma