Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Tulsa County

  •   State: 
    Oklahoma
      County: 
    Tulsa County
      Zips: 
    74102
    74149
    74150
    74102
    74121
    74157
    74182
    74043
    74153
    74155
    74169
    74101
    74159
    74171
    74152
    74013
    74147
    74172
    74170
    74130
    74117
    74073
    74108
    74126
    74134
    74033
    74021
    74132
    74128
    74110
    74106
    74127
    74011
    74129
    74116
    74037
    74114
    74115
    74107
    74008
    74119
    74112
    74120
    74063
    74137
    74103
    74105
    74104
    74055
    74146
    74145
    74135
    74136
    74133
    74012
      Coordinates: 
    36.12109894082069, -95.94147557016991
      Area total: 
    586.82 sq. mi., 1519.84 sq. km, 375561.60 acres
      Area land: 
    570.08 sq. mi., 1476.50 sq. km, 364851.84 acres
      Area water: 
    16.73 sq. mi., 43.34 sq. km, 10709.76 acres
      Established: 
    1907
      Capital seat: 

    Tulsa
    Address: 500 S Denver Ave
    County Courthouse
    Tulsa, OK 74103-3838
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States

  •   Population: 
    669,279; Population change: 10.92% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,174 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $46,025
      Households: 
    238,492
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.60% per 324,010 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.52%
      Income taxes: 
    6.65%
      GDP: 
    $46.45 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Tulsa County's population of Oklahoma of 187,574 residents in 1930 has increased 3,57-fold to 669,279 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.88% female residents and 49.12% male residents live in as of 2020, 58.14% in Tulsa County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 41.86% are single population.

    As of 2020, 58.14% in Tulsa County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 41.86% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    292,375 residential units of which 91.26% share occupied residential units.

    21.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Tulsa County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.12% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.08% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.82% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.25% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Tulsa County, Oklahoma 57.49% are owner-occupied homes, another 33.88% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.63% are vacant.

  • The 55.69% of the population in Tulsa County, Oklahoma who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 62.230%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 37.770%) of those eligible to vote in Tulsa County, Oklahoma.

Skyline of Tulsa County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Spectrum Store

15 Clifton Country Rd, Clifton Park, NY 12065

Foremost Technologies

100 Taylor St # 260, San Antonio, TX 78205

Spectrum Store

107 Stonebridge Dr, Morganton, NC 28655

Spectrum Store

150 Cranes Roost Blvd Suite 1250, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701

Celestial Software LLC

6641 E Mercer Way, Mercer Island, WA 98040

Landscape of Oklahoma