Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Benton County

  •   State: 
    Oregon
      County: 
    Benton County
      Zips: 
    97339
    97330
    97326
    97324
    97331
    97456
    97370
    97333
    97330
      Coordinates: 
    44.49179890575124, -123.42924907331185
      Area total: 
    678.17 sq. mi., 1756.45 sq. km, 434029.44 acres
      Area land: 
    675.18 sq. mi., 1748.71 sq. km, 432116.48 acres
      Area water: 
    2.99 sq. mi., 7.74 sq. km, 1912.96 acres
      Established: 
    1847
      Capital seat: 

    Corvallis
    Address: 205 NW 5th Street
    PO Box 3020
    Corvallis, OR 97339-3020
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Benton County, Oregon, United States

  •   Population: 
    95,184; Population change: 11.22% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    141 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $48,108
      Households: 
    33,575
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.60% per 46,257 county labor force
  •   Income taxes: 
    9.00%
      GDP: 
    $4.46 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Benton County's population of Oregon of 16,584 residents in 1930 has increased 5,74-fold to 95,184 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.71% female residents and 50.29% male residents live in as of 2020, 52.93% in Benton County, Oregon are married and the remaining 47.07% are single population.

    As of 2020, 52.93% in Benton County, Oregon are married and the remaining 47.07% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    40,150 residential units of which 93.27% share occupied residential units.

    19.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Benton County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    71.88% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.65% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.54% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.29% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Benton County, Oregon 54.78% are owner-occupied homes, another 39.10% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.12% are vacant.

  • The 21.80% of the population in Benton County, Oregon who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 32.840%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 64.330%) of those eligible to vote in Benton County, Oregon.

Skyline of Benton County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Comteck

210 N Main St, Sweetser, IN 46987

Asp Interlink

545 E John W Carpenter Fwy, Irving, TX 75062

Cable ONE Advertising

757 Professional Dr N, Shreveport, LA 71105

Netdor Corporation

2705 E Commercial Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308

Beam Communications

401 E Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301

Landscape of Oregon