Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Douglas County

  •   State: 
    Oregon
      County: 
    Douglas County
      Zips: 
    97494
    97473
    97484
    97441
    97432
    97481
    97410
    97495
    97429
    97416
    97486
    97447
    97436
    97442
    97467
    97499
    97469
    97443
    97435
    97462
    97417
    97496
    97457
    97467
    97479
    97471
    97470
      Coordinates: 
    43.28534610444012, -123.17955676785452
      Area total: 
    5132.96 sq. mi., 13294.30 sq. km, 3285093.12 acres
      Area land: 
    5035.67 sq. mi., 13042.33 sq. km, 3222828.80 acres
      Area water: 
    97.29 sq. mi., 251.97 sq. km, 62264.32 acres
      Established: 
    1852
      Capital seat: 

    Roseburg
    Address: 1036 Se Douglas Ave
    County Courthouse
    Roseburg, OR 97470-3301
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Douglas County, Oregon, United States

  •   Population: 
    111,201; Population change: 3.28% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    22 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $39,912
      Households: 
    42,747
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.70% per 47,415 county labor force
  •   Income taxes: 
    9.00%
      GDP: 
    $3.49 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Douglas County's population of Oregon of 21,965 residents in 1930 has increased 5,06-fold to 111,201 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.17% female residents and 48.83% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.52% in Douglas County, Oregon are married and the remaining 37.48% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.52% in Douglas County, Oregon are married and the remaining 37.48% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    49,774 residential units of which 92.05% share occupied residential units.

    21.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Douglas County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.34% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.58% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.39% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.78% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Douglas County, Oregon 66.62% are owner-occupied homes, another 25.61% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.77% are vacant.

  • The 24.46% of the population in Douglas County, Oregon who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 58.410%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 38.340%) of those eligible to vote in Douglas County, Oregon.

Skyline of Douglas County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Local Net

Warfield, KY 41267

Nuvera

22 S Marshall Ave, Springfield, MN 56087

Electronic Towne Crier

330 Chestnut Ave, Bakersfield, CA 93305

PogoZone

119 N Commercial St # 190, Bellingham, WA 98225

Landscape of Oregon