Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Hood River County

  •   State: 
    Oregon
      County: 
    Hood River County
      Zips: 
    97041
    97044
    97014
    97041
    97031
      Coordinates: 
    45.51906269576519, -121.65116306541007
      Area total: 
    533.30 sq. mi., 1381.24 sq. km, 341313.28 acres
      Area land: 
    522.09 sq. mi., 1352.20 sq. km, 334136.96 acres
      Area water: 
    11.21 sq. mi., 29.04 sq. km, 7176.32 acres
      Established: 
    1908
      Capital seat: 

    Hood River
    Address: 601 State St
    County Courthouse
    Hood River, OR 97031-1871
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Hood River County, Oregon, United States

  •   Population: 
    23,977; Population change: 7.30% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    46 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $49,198
      Households: 
    7,528
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.30% per 14,154 county labor force
  •   Income taxes: 
    9.00%
      GDP: 
    $1.20 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Hood River County's population of Oregon of 8,938 residents in 1930 has increased 2,68-fold to 23,977 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.62% female residents and 49.38% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.54% in Hood River County, Oregon are married and the remaining 37.46% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.54% in Hood River County, Oregon are married and the remaining 37.46% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    10,126 residential units of which 88.53% share occupied residential units.

    20.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Hood River County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    72.50% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.38% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.36% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 7.62% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Hood River County, Oregon 56.54% are owner-occupied homes, another 31.47% are rented apartments, and the remaining 11.99% are vacant.

  • The 46.09% of the population in Hood River County, Oregon who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 33.210%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 64.110%) of those eligible to vote in Hood River County, Oregon.

Skyline of Hood River County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Vertical Symmetry Digital

13906 Valley Country Dr, Chantilly, VA 20151

Kalnet LLC

1817 Douglas Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49007

Comcast Service Center

338 S Main St, Marion, VA 24354

Intrastellar

3609 FM2423, Grapeland, TX 75844

Aeneas Internet & Telephone

49 E Court Sq, Camden, TN 38320

Landscape of Oregon